What's new

Gorilla Seeds June Comp - 25 Seeds up for Grabs!

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
This month, we're giving away 5 bonus Cream of the Crop Seeds with orders that reach about 35 pounds or 50 US dollars if you know the secret password.

If you get our newsletter you'd already know, but in case you don't, those 3 magic letters are CTC.

But, as ICMag members, you've got a chance to win an even better selection of freebies!

This month, the winner will get:

From Cream of the Crop:
5X Cash Crop Auto
2X Amphetamine Auto
2X Narcotic Kush Auto
2X Crop Circle Auto
2X Purple Paralysis
2X Lemon Venom

Plus they can take their pick from whatever's in stock from Feminised Seeds brand for an extra 10 pack.

(click on the seed names to get more information about each one.

Our coupon code expires on or around July 3rd, so that's when we're ending this contest too.
Shortly afterwards, we'll pick 2 winners and get in touch via PM. You can post as much as you like, but each ICMag member only gets 1 entry.

The rules are simple - post on this thread & tell us your favorite breeder or seed from our site - or tell us what you'd like to see us add.

Good luck, Sherry

Last edited:

seedlessbob

While this selection is not listed as a Cream of The Crop (CTC). Looking to grow Pyramid Seeds Tutankhamon Feminized Seed just out of curiosity and because it is there also as a single seed purchase. My Ranch is not very spacious. loving it.

mr.brunch

Veteran
My favourite breeder on the list has to be DNA genetics… their kushage was something else, and the sour cream was good also.

That pic of mac n cheese on your website looks amazing 🤩

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
This look to be a competition from 2016. Look at the posting date.

I'm sorry guys but I don't think it's valid no more.

Latest posts

Latest posts