What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

Antoine Mack

Cannasseur extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you check your light levels??? Grew it for 8 years and only time I had foxtailing was when I switched to LED's and had too much light.
This is in fact my first grow under LED and i don't have a measuring device for light intensity yet.
I will just lower my light intesity for now. Thank you for your input :tiphat:

P.s.: I also had relatively high temps in my grow area lately (up to 34°C/93F). Do you think this could have played a role in the foxtailing as well?

P.p.s.: My soil might be too high in N at the moment, too. Dunno if that's a factor when it comes to foxtails

Last edited:

Dube

PXL_20241012_210205551.jpg
PXL_20241012_210311588.jpg
PXL_20241012_210233537.jpg

Dube

Grown under only 300 watts of led in a 3x4 area. ive been growing this cut for a few years now. I don't think ill ever get sick of her, she gets me super stoned but with zero anxiety or paranoia and the taste is absolutely amazing and dank. Takes any nutes like a champ and always fades beautifully.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
This is in fact my first grow under LED and i don't have a measuring device for light intensity yet.
I will just lower my light intesity for now. Thank you for your input :tiphat:

P.s.: I also had relatively high temps in my grow area lately (up to 34°C/93F). Do you think this could have played a role in the foxtailing as well?

P.p.s.: My soil might be too high in N at the moment, too. Dunno if that's a factor when it comes to foxtails
Sorry, just saw your post. Another tip is it is low feeder. For coco/hydro 600 to 650 PPM maximum feed in vg and flower. That stacks the buds best.

Latest posts

Latest posts