What's new

Gorilla Dubble

antheis

Veteran
i've got one that looks like your rasta one, female as well.
i get coffee/chocolate smells from the tent when i open it up. pollen is dropping the glue dom male has a good 5 main colas, possibly more. i'm digging how branchy and fast he is, and right next to that branchy, 63 day cjsb? i'm enjoying the thought of what could come from them thar seeds.

west-eu

here is the pheno of the yogurt cup... super frost and branchy haha :biggrin:

Gorilla dubb #3

picture.php

picture.php

antheis

Veteran
oh those look great, even if i am seeing them a month late.
i can't wait to do a sinse run.
the tent smells of coffee and chocolate with hints of rotten fruit.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo west EU. Glad someone found much joy from her as I did making her.

Hats off she is gorgeous.

Hash2k

How longu veg before flower? And what size sre the flowering pots? Looks amazing in here...i got otns of tony gear in the vault!

antheis

Veteran
my 3 and your 3 look exactly the same.
how does yours smell? mine smells like lemon/lime syrup.
she had hollow stems but the walls are very thick. she also has both the glue leaf curl and likes a lot of cal/mg like the dubb. i agree with what you said about the stretch; there is very little. it seems that all my females are dub dominate and males are glue dominate.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Those are some of the best looking plants I have seen in a long time ! They all look so good, it's hard to choose a favorite. Pheno hunt, what's that,lol. They all could be keepers in their own right. I like #3 and #4. I think #4 has the most similar structure to the Sour Dubb clone, but #3's flowers look like Sour Dubb flowers. That's what I see anyway, in person they always look a little different than the pics do. Making me itch even more to pop the Lime Gorilla Bubble beans I have.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Them g Dubb are the last ones gonna be out.
Sleeper line so far as popularity goes but it's kill.

west-eu

Those are some of the best looking plants I have seen in a long time ! They all look so good, it's hard to choose a favorite. Pheno hunt, what's that,lol. They all could be keepers in their own right. I like #3 and #4. I think #4 has the most similar structure to the Sour Dubb clone, but #3's flowers look like Sour Dubb flowers. That's what I see anyway, in person they always look a little different than the pics do. Making me itch even more to pop the Lime Gorilla Bubble beans I have.

thanks man :tiphat: ...like you said , They all could be keepers in their own right , but #3 is perfect for me and has bigger yield too .
will do a little smoke report on #3 soon

Latest posts

Latest posts