What's new

Goriilaunit 2K23 51N

goriillaunit

Hi, I was on the headline last night, I attacked a reed a week ago.
On the main, everything was in place, a few plants were lying down, I was supposed to be there a week ago and cut a few pieces, I didn't do it so there was a lot of mold. I've always struggled with grey here because there's no wind, but I'll pick mine anyway. I still have 2 and a half plants in reed and 4 pcs. in tarnin. I'll see how they behave because they're varieties from central, if there's no mold then I plan to put more seedlings there next year. There are still seed plants... but they fly at the end. Also, something is packed, something is dried, and we're on our way.
DSC03822.JPG
DSC03823.JPG
DSC03824.JPG
DSC03825.JPG
DSC03826.JPG
DSC03828.JPG
DSC03829.JPG
DSC03830.JPG
DSC03831.JPG
DSC03833.JPG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boom baby! Its take home time, better get started on harvest work! Love that drying cabinet, I may have to make one of those! What type of carbon scrubber is that? How many cfu is the fan, what brand do you use? How big is the cabinet?

Does it take about a week to dry in there?

goriillaunit

Boom baby! Its take home time, better get started on harvest work! Love that drying cabinet, I may have to make one of those! What type of carbon scrubber is that? How many cfu is the fan, what brand do you use? How big is the cabinet?

I will not be able to collect everything, for lack of time I will be forced,3 whole plants to throw away because they stood too long uncut. The filter is some domestic product, it will pass about 200m3 per hour. The cabinet is 55x35x200. But it is too small for such a number of plants. Drying takes about 4 -5 days, because I cut the flowers into smaller pieces. In addition, a fan heater is turned on from time to time to keep it warm. I smoked samples recently and the taste of the herb is very good.

goriillaunit

I will not be able to collect everything, for lack of time I will be forced,3 whole plants to throw away because they stood too long uncut. The filter is some domestic product, it will pass about 200m3 per hour. The cabinet is 55x35x200. But it is too small for such a number of plants. Drying takes about 4 -5 days, because I cut the flowers into smaller pieces. In addition, a fan heater is turned on from time to time to keep it warm. I smoked samples recently and the taste of the herb is very good.

Schande des Waldes

Thats a lot of hard work to do with scissors for many hours. Do you do it all alone? Some years ago I bought ab trimming machine to make the fine trimming work a bit faster. But it still takes hours. I hope you enjoy your harvesttime. :D
(y)

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, thanks for the information! Thats good its testing pretty good, thats a fast dry time! Just so you know I think the plants that are untrimmed are fine to dry that way and you can trim later when you have the time. I wouldn't toss them unless moldy.