What's new

Golden Tiger

FeelHaze

Hi @FeelHaze hope you had a great summer time ☀️ Thanks a lot for all the frequent updates these past weeks.

Your indoor sativa grow looks neat, healthy, and well focused 👌 It's interesting that you've experienced straight Malawi before this grow. Your Golden Tiger girl has the Malawi structure, but if you take a closer look at the buds, there's also some Thai influence. Exciting weeks ahead!

Thanks for the positive feedback @dubi !

I see the Thai influence indeed. Bud structure is more loose with smaller clusters and it grows foxtails. Aroma is also sweeter, with white flowers and melon/cantaloup notes. Oily/woodsy backgroung though.

FeelHaze

Its gonna be a fast one. Maybe 12 weeks.
Here it is after 9 full weeks on 11/13.

1000011368.jpg
1000011382.jpg
1000011340.jpg

FeelHaze

Day 71 on 11/13.
I think she'll be ready around day 85.

Grown in Fox Farm soil, 2/3 Happy Frog, 1/3 Ocean Forest. Never fed with bottled stuff or amended. Watered with tap water. I up potted after the stretch to give the plant more food and place for its roots. Thats it.

Won't be using the Ocean Forest again since I suspect it is what burned the plants around mid flowering when the need for N dropped. Happy Frog alone or with added perlite seem like better options as pointed out by others on the forum.

1000011920.jpg

1000011853.jpg
1000011887.jpg
1000011790.jpg
1000011752.jpg

Last edited:

FeelHaze

Day 71 only?! That is one fast plant for a narrow leaf type.

P

She's a early girl !

She's Malawi dominant and it probably helped in a sense. Still, she's reflowering quite a bit and still have a bit of time ahead.

Also, I'm running colder temps. 19-20°C at night and 25°C during the day. That and minimal feeding during the last trimester of flowering seem to help limiting the flowering time.

FeelHaze

Are you going to have seeds from her? If I would have such a plant I would cross it with RSC landrace Kerala or Bokeo to increase potency and decrease flowering time.

I'm sure she would do nicely in crosses with landraces but I ain't no breeder and only have a 2 X 4 tent unfortunately 🤣

Here in Canada nearly everything gets powdery mildew or bud rot outdoor during automn season so I don't have this option. Plus wifey won't allow me to put multiple grow tents in the basement ahah

Honestly this GT was grown from a single fem seed so I don't have much merit. I'm sure phenos that are as good or better are easy to find in this line. Ace stuff is really consistent in term of quality. The single Panama Haze I'm growing next to the GT also looks fire ! Here is a bud picture of it.

1000012253.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts