What's new

Goin' to Phuket ...

bibi40

How wonderful!
Perhaps you are already at home but maybe it can be useful for someone who is about to leave for Thailand.
I have a friend who has recently been to both Bangkok and some of the islands, he told me that if you go outside the city, especially in the islands, you will find lots of mini beach cafés selling excellent weed (both imported and locally produced, often by the owner of the cafe) and the prices are much lower, even the food and the rooms to sleep cost much less. However, he told me that it is impossible to buy seeds, have you found anything? Have a good trip and have fun for us too! :)
yes i'm alread back ,
what your friend you make sense for sure about the prices ...

about seeds i didn' t saw any , but i saw a lot of living plants in front of the shops , babies aswell so they might got seeds , but what kind of seeds , i don't know .

:tiphat:

BioSemiosi

He went to Thailand even before the legalization and he certainly orients himself better than me. To give me an example, he told me "For a gram of imported Banana Hammock or weed, mainly from the U.S.A. he paid as much as an excellent complete dinner at a restaurant or the same price as a hotel room" For this he had moved to the small islands (which already knew) and found a different situation, about 200 up to 600 bath per gram, it's always a high price to be in Thailand but less than Bangkok, he enrolled in a Thai cooking course and stayed 2 months longer! :) For the seeds, which he was looking for because he grows indoors like us, but they replied that their sale or production has not yet been regulated, so they buy them where it is legal to produce them and perhaps in other ways but they cannot sell them to the public. I was hoping he would come back with some nice local seed, a nice landrace but he hasn't officially found anything :)

Cuddles

He went to Thailand even before the legalization and he certainly orients himself better than me. To give me an example, he told me "For a gram of imported Banana Hammock or weed, mainly from the U.S.A. he paid as much as an excellent complete dinner at a restaurant or the same price as a hotel room" For this he had moved to the small islands (which already knew) and found a different situation, about 200 up to 600 bath per gram, it's always a high price to be in Thailand but less than Bangkok, he enrolled in a Thai cooking course and stayed 2 months longer! :) For the seeds, which he was looking for because he grows indoors like us, but they replied that their sale or production has not yet been regulated, so they buy them where it is legal to produce them and perhaps in other ways but they cannot sell them to the public. I was hoping he would come back with some nice local seed, a nice landrace but he hasn't officially found anything :)
how odd, huh. So where does the `Thai´ strain actually come from, and how come they don´t have the seeds? --curious, curious.
Or is the strain simply called thai and is not related to thailand at all? I´m really wondering about this now.
After all,when you go somewhere exotic, you also want exotic, right ;)

Cuddles

yes i'm alread back ,
what your friend you make sense for sure about the prices ...

about seeds i didn' t saw any , but i saw a lot of living plants in front of the shops , babies aswell so they might got seeds , but what kind of seeds , i don't know .

well, I hope you had a great time, inspite of being out of pocket now :)
Thailand is certainly a country I would want to visit. But food intake may be a problem for me, as I can´t stand Thai cuisine :(
Did you try any of the local fresh fruits?

bibi40

well, I hope you had a great time, inspite of being out of pocket now :)
Thailand is certainly a country I would want to visit. But food intake may be a problem for me, as I can´t stand Thai cuisine :(
Did you try any of the local fresh fruits?
just known fruits ( passionfruit and pineapple mainly ) ,
didn' t try mangosteen or durians since hostel or transport advertise to bill you if you take some onboard / at home ) ,

to be honnest i was a bit afraid about food , but was really great , a lot of choice and raffinate !

just let' s go bro !

Cuddles

just known fruits ( passionfruit and pineapple mainly ) ,
didn' t try mangosteen or durians since hostel or transport advertise to bill you if you take some onboard / at home ) ,

to be honnest i was a bit afraid about food , but was really great , a lot of choice and raffinate !

just let' s go bro !
wow, you got any idea why they do this? or is it just to extract money from tourists? Maybe I won´t go there after all :(

bibi40

lol ,
yes i know , i searched why ,

bill threat is about one fruit stink like dead , and other one can stain a lot ,

same bill for tourists and locals .

Cuddles

lol ,
yes i know , i searched why ,

bill threat is about one fruit stink like dead , and other one can stain a lot ,

same bill for tourists and locals .

oh, it´s just about two specific fruits? I thought it´s for all types of fruits. That´s okay, I suppose :)

Last edited:

BioSemiosi

how odd, huh. So where does the `Thai´ strain actually come from, and how come they don´t have the seeds? --curious, curious.
Or is the strain simply called thai and is not related to thailand at all? I´m really wondering about this now.
After all,when you go somewhere exotic, you also want exotic, right ;)
LOL..certainly looking for something you find, but not officially for sale in shops, it is a bureaucratic issue that they still have to regulate but they will soon. I don't know if you've seen who the Prince and future King is, search the internet and evaluate the character yourself :)
The prince basically said "Let's legalize cannabis and do as you like, sell it wherever you want etc" forgetting the detail of the seeds perhaps because the Prince has never grown weed :)

BioSemiosi

sorry can't resist HE IS,
anyway a cool Guy :)

Attachments

• re-2.jpg
    re-2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 61

Cuddles

LOL..certainly looking for something you find, but not officially for sale in shops, it is a bureaucratic issue that they still have to regulate but they will soon. I don't know if you've seen who the Prince and future King is, search the internet and evaluate the character yourself :)
The prince basically said "Let's legalize cannabis and do as you like, sell it wherever you want etc" forgetting the detail of the seeds perhaps because the Prince has never grown weed :)
... or any other type of plant, lol :biglaugh:

okay, I´ve no idea what he looks like, or his name or his age (is he as old as Prince Charles - now king?) BUT I think I like this guy :biggrin:

Cuddles

sorry can't resist HE IS,
anyway a cool Guy :)
that´s him???? Are they poor, or why can´t he afford trousers which fit properly. ? Or is he wering someone elses pants? And what about the mens bra? Mens Fashion in Thailand for 2023, huh ... hmmm... very odd :biglaugh:

BioSemiosi

that´s him???? Are they poor, or why can´t he afford trousers which fit properly. ? Or is he wering someone elses pants? And what about the mens bra? Mens Fashion in Thailand for 2023, huh ... hmmm... very odd :biglaugh:
he's just back from Disco, maybe drunk :)

Cuddles

he's just back from Disco, maybe drunk :)
But it´s day time!
Still, strange stuff to wear no matter where you´ve been, isn´t it. He´s must have been completely off his face. Otherwise the other people could not have put this outfit on him, lol :biglaugh:

BioSemiosi

But it´s day time!
Still, strange stuff to wear no matter where you´ve been, isn´t it. He´s must have been completely off his face. Otherwise the other people could not have put this outfit on him, lol :biglaugh:
I would prefer him to any politician I have in my country, of course he's not in the same style as
King Charles but he's always cool :)

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
It didn't take much research to see that the guy is a freak. He is the richest king in the world and he doesn't even want to live in his own country. And the video of the dog's party, complete with his topless bimbette (his wife), is just icing on the cake. I can see why some Thais want to have a conversation about the monarchy.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
And I believe I just broke the law . . . :cool:

Section 112 of Thai Criminal Code currently reads as follows: "Whoever defames, insults or threatens the King, the Queen, the Heir-apparent or the Regent, shall be punished with imprisonment of three to fifteen years."

Cuddles

It didn't take much research to see that the guy is a freak. He is the richest king in the world and he doesn't even want to live in his own country. And the video of the dog's party, complete with his topless bimbette (his wife), is just icing on the cake. I can see why some Thais want to have a conversation about the monarchy.
he´s really the richest? And I thought Thailand is a poor country. Well, a lot of countries talk about getting rid off monarchy. This discussion has been going on in Britain for decades. But there still around . I don´t care either way to be honest. But it would be weird to see Prince William working at a department store or something.

Where does the Thai king actually live? I mean where can you go and get this much off yer face at his age? And if he´s so loaded he can eaily afford those high prices for a gram of weed, right.
No, seriously, I wanna know!!!
:p

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Where does the Thai king actually live?

"The Thai king owns a purported €10 million ($11.3 million) home in the lakeside town of Tutzing (Bavaria), and spends much of his time at the glitzy Sonnenbichl Hotel in Garmisch-Partenkirchen."

It seems that the Thais are pissed that he lives elsewhere and the Germans are pissed that he is ruling a foreign country while a resident of Germany.

Latest posts

Latest posts