What's new

Goin' to Phuket ...

bibi40

Another place i can recommend ,

High Cloud , beside bangla road ,

IMG_20230508_162051.jpg

another cool climatized place , the staff is cool , and the stuff too ...

their sellings buds are in little plexiglass cube for seein' ,
and a pump on it for smell it , excellent ;)

IMG_20230512_222919.jpg

IMG_20230512_222927.jpg

IMG_20230512_222934.jpg

this coffeeshop is really clean :

IMG_20230512_223619.jpg

IMG_20230512_223625.jpg

i had take 1 gram of blueberry ( which was very nice ) for 500 bht ,
packaging was pro too :

IMG_20230512_223554.jpg

Last edited:

Ca++

I have to get over there at some point. It's probably no more expensive than spain? It's the distance that makes it cost much at all..

A lot of green is coming in from America. That's why it's costly beside American prices, when you would think it would be cheaper. Shops must buy Thai grown, but oddly it's 3 times the price. Shop keepers have a stream of illegal importers offering them stuff, but it's more profit it them, rather than cheaper to us. This probably explains why some mail order delivery services are so different in price. Just why the cost of Thai to shops is so jacked up, I'm not sure. We could guess.. but I'm just repeating what a shop keeper was telling a major news channel.

Ca++

I think you have timed your visit well. 99% of the election votes are counted, and the leading two parties are both not having this.
It's an odd situation. The leading party, want to make it medical only, then slowly take steps towards legalisation. The second place party, meds and keep it that way. Neither can get to to call someone the prime minister, without a lot of agreement. Many of those that must agree, are the targets of the leading party. A party who don't want the military control they have now, and think 15 years for slagging off the king should be abolished. The people with power, that have put themselves in this position of choosing the prime minister, regardless of who wins.
The winners won't get the backing of the military they want rid of. Only the medical party can hope to put forward a candidate to take the chair. Both parties seem to of talked coalition already, which might give them the votes to put the military voices in a minority position, but with the meds party on a better footing to steal the chair from the winners.

In virtually all scenarios, the shops are gone. The 3rd place party who bought us marijuana, are a long way behind. With no real power to stop it.

Must be a crazy time over there. The combination of drink, drugs, gentleman's clubs and long warm beaches isn't repeated anywhere I can think of. It's a very hedonistic location right now, that may never be repeated in such a manner again. Laid on the beech with a fat one, having a gogo girl put oil on for you and fetch drinks. It's not a bad week away..

funkyhorse

Hi Ca++
Thanks to your post I am seeing elections in Thailand now and I am seeing Thaksin daughter was a frontrunner
Could you please describe which parties are pro or against weed?
I have no clue but I believe the Pheu Thai party from Thaksin should be against weed or they changed ideas big time from the murders they commited in 2003 for their war on drugs???

Could you please tell which party of the ones running now would be the yellow shirts and what is their thinking about weed legalization?
I was the only farang left in bkk during 2010 Lumpini Park Red Shirt protests, everybody flew away and it was the best time ever.
All farangs left, all the best drugs and the best gogo girls left without customers and all restaurants cook special hearty meals for you real happy to see you, all fake smiles turned into real smiles, I never lived that again, was an amazing time watching from Silom skytrain station the army shooting their own people and smiling at you because you are a neutral farang entertaining yourself in the middle of chaos

What is the Move Forward party ideas about the new weed industry?

Man, according to this article Sukhumvit Road seems to have turned into Weed Road now

Thx guys for posting, very interesting

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another place i can recommend ,

High Cloud , beside bangla road ,

View attachment 18842114

another cool climatized place , the staff is cool , and the stuff too ...

their sellings buds are in little plexiglass cube for seein' ,
and a pump on it for smell it , excellent ;)

View attachment 18842118

View attachment 18842120

View attachment 18842121

this coffeeshop is really clean :

View attachment 18842122

View attachment 18842123

i had take 1 gram of blueberry ( which was very nice ) for 500 bht ,
packaging was pro too :

View attachment 18842124
That’s a nice shop… it looks like they’re really doing it right

Ca++

Hi Ca++
Thanks to your post I am seeing elections in Thailand now and I am seeing Thaksin daughter was a frontrunner
Could you please describe which parties are pro or against weed?
I have no clue but I believe the Pheu Thai party from Thaksin should be against weed or they changed ideas big time from the murders they commited in 2003 for their war on drugs???

Could you please tell which party of the ones running now would be the yellow shirts and what is their thinking about weed legalization?
I was the only farang left in bkk during 2010 Lumpini Park Red Shirt protests, everybody flew away and it was the best time ever.
All farangs left, all the best drugs and the best gogo girls left without customers and all restaurants cook special hearty meals for you real happy to see you, all fake smiles turned into real smiles, I never lived that again, was an amazing time watching from Silom skytrain station the army shooting their own people and smiling at you because you are a neutral farang entertaining yourself in the middle of chaos

What is the Move Forward party ideas about the new weed industry?

Man, according to this article Sukhumvit Road seems to have turned into Weed Road now

Thx guys for posting, very interesting
The MFP have won now I think
They want it as meds. Then to try and loosen the reins in stages, to see just how much slack they can give, before it gets out of hand again.
The MFP are against military rule intervention, and the 15 years term for insulting the king. A sentence given to people they just want banged up, with a lack of evidence.
To be allowed to be prime minister, is yet another vote. 250 of the voters come from those ranks. It's their way of letting the people think they got who they voted for, but still have a puppet in place.
Essentially, the MFP have won, but can't get someone they want heading the country. It's an empty victory. The people have voiced the want of change, but it's not allowed.

In close second place, the PTP say meds only.

The MFP have already asked the PTP to form a coalition party. Together their votes could put a MFP person at the head of the table, but why would the PTP do this. They can say ok MFP but our guy is heading things, and the 250 others would fall in behind such as act. It seems we are literally asking the PTP to decide who is prime minister, from the party of their choosing. Ultimately though, even with the PTP heading the table. There are more MFP people sat at it.

We are really splitting hairs here though. The first move will be stopping recreational use, no matter what happens. The outcome will be meds production, with some smoke grown under the cover of that banner, for people to smoke themselves, as long as it's not a problem. Some will get on the streets. Which will complete the picture they really want. One where local growers can earn a little. While the police retain powers to stop anything they don't like the look of.

While I would like to see Thailand today, It's not how I want it. The Americans want all this Vegas flashing lights bullshit. It sickens me. I have never been in those commercial type places in the Dam.

Damn I picked the wrong can up. A dribble of warm flat stuff came out.

I want some local landrace stuff, sold from a leafy roofed beach hut, that doubles as hook-a-duck and a cold drinks bar. Owned and run by Thai's. Perhaps some green seen as native to other Asian countries. Put some chairs around it. Extend the roof just a little for shade. That's paradise. Not some neon signed place selling American Cheese. Run by Hank, who's never seen hook-a-duck.

Hook-a-duck is optional, but the rest I insist on :)

That is as much as we can hope for, and people pushing their luck just fucks it up. Germany is next.

Still lovin it, lovin it, lovin it Bibi

BioSemiosi

How wonderful!
Perhaps you are already at home but maybe it can be useful for someone who is about to leave for Thailand.
I have a friend who has recently been to both Bangkok and some of the islands, he told me that if you go outside the city, especially in the islands, you will find lots of mini beach cafés selling excellent weed (both imported and locally produced, often by the owner of the cafe) and the prices are much lower, even the food and the rooms to sleep cost much less. However, he told me that it is impossible to buy seeds, have you found anything? Have a good trip and have fun for us too! :)