What's new

Gluekle (Gorilla Glue #4 x Querkle)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I forgot about the Peyote Purple x Querkle bx1.. I still have a grip of these seeds as well.

seymourbud

HH, any chance you want to move some of those PP x Querkle?
There the ones i ask you about several years back. I was late to Bay/Bou
and was unable to acquire them. I am a fan of the PP, so hit me up on PM if
you want to "share" some of your work. I'm sure we can work something out. ;)

TheMan13

Veteran
I'm not making any more of those. Only 40 seeds left of that cross.

Maybe auction the (4) packs off for a good cause. This GG4xQuerlke/Gluekle pheno has been around these parts (Great Lakes) for a couple of years now and has a bit of a following. Maybe GLG as an auction house would be a good idea? Just a thought ...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would want to keep those for myself. If I want to make something with them I can. I cant make anymore of the original cross.

TheMan13

Veteran
Gluekle S1s harvested June 2015.

picture.php

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I recently got this lady back in my garden. Something about her that I fell in love with. We are planning a Gluekle bx project that will start soon and 1 of those s1's may find her/his way in if the right 1 shows up :tumbleweed:

TheMan13

Veteran
attachment.php

I saw some pics of these Gluekle S1 seeds being run on @windycitysmoker's IG page recently. Maybe we can get him to post some pics here ;-)~

Attachments

• Gluekle S1 pack - Copy.jpg
    Gluekle S1 pack - Copy.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 86

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im taking down a nice gluekle in a few days. It's been a few years since I smoked any and can't wait to revisit those flavors.
Thanks brother for helping me get her back :respect:

On another note, a buddy of mine ran some NASA Bruce beans and had a nice female he reveged. Not sure what happened but something in the reveg cause her to herm. Not a single pistol on the plant anywhere. Strange, never had anything turn 100% before.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just harvested some bb3 that made a few seeds from dansbuds gbbx6 nanners. I normally would not crack these seeds but with the bad ass moon we are having this month I think it has to happen. I only have 12 seeds and trying to decide if I should crack em all or just 1/2.

Latest posts

Latest posts