What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

TPFTFW

Veteran
hmmm, I can't imagine two cookies that are more different than the GMO and forum, we don't cookie the same Bro! going to pick up some indo Forum on my way to Maine, been about 5 years since I've had ins of her, going to taste test next to my faves, the cake and mac1. I couldn't ever get the GMO to perform well so that's the one I dropped, got to try her again in light dep and see what's up...
was it you or miscbrah who I saw saying they were the ones calling their cut the pre forum?

as the original cookie thread still exists I can very easily point out that was me and no one else was saying that in the early days.
just curious I remember I saw someone saying that and thought it was crazy someone just rewrote history like that lol.

Me and jbonez literally shut that shit down lol

I was the first one with a green cookie cut that didn’t purp.. everyone here said nah that’s an og blah blah.. cut to a decade later and it’s well known the real thin mint doesn’t purp easily or at all.
and knowing what I know now I wouldn’t call it the pre forum again but it’s what I did call it so fuck it lol

I’ll have the proper green thin mint again soon idk if it’s my pre forum but I hope it is.

here’s another thin mint I got from my thizz homie I believe it’s the same one flux was posting around 2014
I’ll be growing more cookies soon and finally have some more pics to share
This pics from a decade ago
310FC8E4-9328-480E-A39F-09C3CF5266DE.jpeg

Last edited:

TPFTFW

Veteran
Here’s the original thread

Nannymouse

Okay, i only checked back twenty or so pages, but didn't see a sign of what i was looking for.

Got gifted some beans, not by the grower. Was wondering what to expect from Goji x 'Instant Cookies'. Supposedly, the IC's are just a fast version of GSC.

No experience with either parent, so just wondering if anyone has done these?

goingrey

Does anyone else prefer Blue Dream over all things Cookies?

Yield is like 10x better.
Ceiling is better.
High is better.
The Dream doesn't seem to get a lot of love on grow forums. I guess it doesn't sell for the best price?

But civilian sites like reddit or whatever are full of people calling it their favorite weed... :dunno:

Thcvhunter

Veteran
The Dream doesn't seem to get a lot of love on grow forums. I guess it doesn't sell for the best price?

But civilian sites like reddit or whatever are full of people calling it their favorite weed... :dunno:
Blue dream was the best seller, til cookies fam did a PR campaign to trash BD so their brand could squeeze into the market

goingrey

Blue dream was the best seller, til cookies fam did a PR campaign to trash BD so their brand could squeeze into the market
Really? I would have thought it was OG Kush.

Anyway, they def squeezed their way into the market. Don't know anything about the BD trashing but marketing certainly had a lot to do with it. Social media, music, and even the somewhat controversial name and drama surrounding that. But it's hard to dispute that it is also a very high quality cultivar. Sure, tastes vary and everyone doesn't like it but objectively speaking.

TPFTFW

Veteran
Blue dream trashed itself just like cookies has gone the way of

These are textbook case’s of too many people growing something and poorly grown commercial pot ruining public perception of what something is

Do I like blue dream more then my original green thin mint? Hell no
that shit got me so high I shook
The next best cut is the animal for all around then have have the OGKB which is the closest to the green in having actual dough remnants

forum seems to breed the best

Desert Dan

Veteran
The difference between the blue dream and cookie eras is everyone bred with cookies leading to a bazillion cookie hybrids.

Wedding Cake, GMO, Tropicana, etc…

Bluedream was left to its own devices… anything with a berry aroma was passed off as blue dream. It doesn’t live on in modern hybrids like chem, og, sour, and cookies.

-DD

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Blue dream trashed itself just like cookies has gone the way of

These are textbook case’s of too many people growing something and poorly grown commercial pot ruining public perception of what something is

Do I like blue dream more then my original green thin mint? Hell no
that shit got me so high I shook
The next best cut is the animal for all around then have have the OGKB which is the closest to the green in having actual dough remnants

forum seems to breed the best

GSC(forum) x chem91 x chem4 x BLR

fatsack79

What about platinum... i have a pack of beans i bout in 2016 as platinum girl scout cookies... long story short but ill tell the rest if needed or wanted etc... anywho, i have a pheno from that pack and still have beans left in the pack bit the standout pheno oit of 4 beans pop'd n planted, was this loud as fuck taste and smell of cherry mixed with strawberry, cotton candy... theres no mistake about it.. EVERYTIME I break it out its always ohhhs n ahhhs and wtf is that... and when i tell the story of how i got it, no one beleives it... but no matter... the pheno is a bad motha fucka n all ALLL ASPECTS... POWER, SMELL, BAG APPEAL, ETC ETC... I thought the plants grew with a cherry pie style n look... ive not had the pleasure of growing out all tje phenoes of the lengendary cultivar known as Girl Scout Cookies... So, are all these names like animal, platinum, thin mintz, forum, ogkb etc, are all these phenoes, of one particular cultivar known as simply as GSC???... Someone help me understand the truth... please... i sure appreciate it... i have pics of the one im tslking about if u cats wanna c her just lemme know... good vibes from me to you... Be Easy

Latest posts

Latest posts