What's new

Germination test of My Mexican seed collections

rolandomota

Veteran
I think its a cantaloupe skunk male to Chem dd(verdant green much respbrother thanks for the pine tar gush gift yes it's pine but it ain't loud taste thus is is quote by my personal freind Lou big balls of old pro seeds. https://oldprolg.wixsite.com/oldpro...s/the-trump-haters-thread-impeach-time-hehehe
opg opg is orange pink grapefruit by Dr pentonthal new york city Diesel x agent orange by subcools the dank both are RIP we don't know where penmanship Is actually he's missing we are trying to locate him 😢💔😞 rip subcool
Rolo is probably that or I think hear me out now I think this is a seedsman.com the white og female seed x cantaloupe skunk. The smell says it all Chem and onion and cantaloupe skunk.....I crossed it with pure sativa purple Honduras haze made by your truly

Last edited:

rolandomota

Veteran
My purple Honduras haze I made so it's mine 💜 sold out and discontinued by ace seeds they will no longer receive any credit whatsoever for my f2 creation because @dubi ain't my fucking wife.....

Attachments

• 5E1927FB-0E2B-4384-ABAA-871479DA91ED.jpeg
    5E1927FB-0E2B-4384-ABAA-871479DA91ED.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 77

rolandomota

Veteran
Cool man I'm working on my next one too here's some nice relaxing music i can smell the grinder from here I have one just like it. He did it my dog did he saved me again from a vicious pitbull in the neighborhood walk like nothing and we didn't even charge him that fucker wants me he is ignoring my dog he is ignoring my dog charging me he has a death sentence when I'm not looking he thinks I'm not looking but im killing him next time game over I'm killing that dog next time its escaping from a house supposedly coming after me what a fucking joke. My dog handled him like a champ my dog knocked back a dog twice his weight my dog is about 50 lbs that dog is probably 80 lbs at least he is big and wa iting for you for you to stop looking to charge o mean I can carry a gun my dog is my weapon American pit bull terrier that fucking dog is people hungry i want to see cesar millans bitch ass dog whisperer that dog lol he's dying next time I promise that dog ain't shit for my killer my dog bumped that fucker 10 feet away and the fucker snapped out of his attack mode my dog was just at him hard I was like o shit g
How in the fuck did you do that? Wow fuck that fool get him get him get him 😤 peice of cake my dog was thinking that's it? This is happening in front of that other dogs house .....my fault? I don't think so.....

Last edited: