What's new

Germination test of My Mexican seed collections

rolandomota

Veteran
Hi I want to show some nice Mexican bag seed mixed sprouts these are from the last few months of buying smoking and collecting the seeds I find. I think its 6 or 7 different types
16621367811343412076553485500342.jpg

I have thought about sending some in for purchase at seedbay maybe a mix or label them but already I lost track because I fill two small bags with seeds and the label wears off some I do know what number they are I also was sprouting another group of 4 different Mexican because they are the largest bags I figure I could sell a few of those too.
I Have killed tons of these trying to plant in the backyard or just lazy and they die in the bag 😆🤣

I need to make better use of these genes I'm not employed so maybe my lazy ass can finally employ myself so I can buy all the damn seeds I want and more Mexican weed you know as business expenses.
I know you guys are dying to get some of these gems the only problem is who knows where the fuck in mexico they come from I truly don't know just chihuahua but probably 99% not grown in that state

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
I still would consider buying a pack of mixed Mexican Bag Seeds. Here in Europe we can't get Mexican brick weed, so we can't collect the seeds. So even if the seeds are mixed there's still a market for it I think

Last edited:

jackspratt61

Hi I want to show some nice Mexican bag seed mixed sprouts these are from the last few months of buying smoking and collecting the seeds I find. I think its 6 or 7 different types View attachment 18751971
I have thought about sending some in for purchase at seedbay maybe a mix or label them but already I lost track because I fill two small bags with seeds and the label wears off some I do know what number they are I also was sprouting another group of 4 different Mexican because they are the largest bags I figure I could sell a few of those too.
I Have killed tons of these trying to plant in the backyard or just lazy and they die in the bag 😆🤣

I need to make better use of these genes I'm not employed so maybe my lazy ass can finally employ myself so I can buy all the damn seeds I want and more Mexican weed you know as business expenses.
I know you guys are dying to get some of these gems the only problem is who knows where the fuck in mexico they come from I truly don't know just chihuahua but probably 99% not grown in that state
Are you in US?

rolandomota

Veteran
Yes I'm in usa you can't get mexico brick weed anywhere else but usa o and mexico of course @jackspratt61
I got 32 good sprouts out of 50 in those mixed seeds
Right now im mostly growing seeds I made from mail ordered things I'm trying to breed some Mexican the #7 I named it but it's very low numbers I can't sell any of those it was good stuff with a vision change type of high like the dark lamp lit street outside my door took on a strange creepy vibe after a fat joint and I thought maybe this is worth breeding.
I have been planting them outside in the sand next to the main crop so really I'm not growing any mexico to its full potential right now

I'm going to number these things versus mixing them and I'm just going to send them fuck it if they don't want to sell them I will donate them I guess it won't be many I think 50 ten seed packs for now and I'm thinking 5 different Mexican types I think its better rather than mixing them I'm also thinking about price I won't go over 30 gbp per pack but I was thinking maybe 20gbp? I don't know......they probably already forgot they told me to send them lol @PANIKZ what do you think sir send them Mexicans to seedbay?

rolandomota

Veteran
Only I have these seeds for now im not sure what shoreline express is talking about maybe he got Mexican brick weed and seeds on his own ?
It's very much possible because whatever I collect is only a small percentage of mexico weed that's available and of course it changes year after year and by region. each state has its own smuggling routes, suppliers, growers and genetics.
I always wonder about the huge diversity that's available for purchase in usa but people just seem to not want to smoke it.
I have not sent anything from my personal collection out yet.
It's not gone that's for sure. I don't think it's rare either so I just always laugh when Mexican genetics are described as rare or extinct
And yes it might be indica hybrids because of leaf shape but why do people get turned off by that most of the seeds you can get today are indica and hybrids so why so serious?

How many will be more pure sativa? I have no idea but there is definitely a shit load of different types to look through like 50 probably more the collection keeps growing every 2 weeks or so

Last edited:

rolandomota

Veteran
Anything low germination will be put first in line for reproduction and won't be offered until maybe a latter date if ever. I'm saving these things like a squirrel saves nuts for winter. I need to get them out their to all you crazy Marijuaneros or else they will go extinct just dying in the fridge slowly

rolandomota

Veteran
Awesome 👌 a fellow mexico Marijuana enthusiast you see guys I'm telling you The stuff is out their I wish I could say my collection started in early 2000 but sadly all of those genetics are lost now. it's been since 2015 that I started this new collection I have. Sometimes I get 10 or 50 seeds other times hundreds even thousands.

rolandomota

Veteran
Wow man me too bro cool deal I love that pine weed I find tons of stuff but nothing stands out as pine or skunk you find hints sometimes like this stuff I just got its a kind of skunky smell not too strong but the real smell is grass some if that grass smell weed not many seeds in this one and I like it so far its one of the better ones I think......it looks not so great lol but trust me it gets you high for sure
1663378951066710488953949597242.jpg
1663379150960124586191462133095.jpg
16633791780458258156685059534366.jpg

TheDarkStorm

Wow man me too bro cool deal I love that pine weed I find tons of stuff but nothing stands out as pine or skunk you find hints sometimes like this stuff I just got its a kind of skunky smell not too strong but the real smell is grass some if that grass smell weed not many seeds in this one and I like it so far its one of the better ones I think......it looks not so great lol but trust me it gets you high for sure View attachment 18757605 View attachment 18757606 View attachment 18757607
Hey great to see you with these....the finished bud looks quite good....ive got a old private Mexican aswell but they come out practically like pure haze....very strong incense in taste and scent....the room smells of incense still many hours later....
Hope your enjoying yours...good job...

rolandomota

Veteran
HELLO @TheDarkStorm this is something I just bought today and I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad because it's one of those rare practically seedless mexican bricks I just cleaned 1.5oz and found only three seeds 😅 this is a rare occurrence

I find that much of Mexican weed I get lately has a nice incense type of smell when burned or kind of like flowers maybe? Like that three flowers stuff you know?

Your private Mexican strain sounds very interesting

rolandomota

Veteran
Alright man that looks good yea those smells sound familiar I have had carrot in some lots of Mango or Mango onion. Citrus like lime or other times clearly more a orange type those pop up from time to time

usually I find 250 to 500 seeds the other day I got one with 1000 plus seeds easy. it was a chemical type that was the first thing that came to mind. like a chemical smell I don't have much experience with Chem strains its just the first thing I thought of when I smelled it and it had hints of the chemical smell in the smoke I'm naming it #10

My Stash came out more mild not strong at all this last grassy seedless score it gets me distracted very easy

Latest posts

Latest posts