What's new

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

T

TakenByTheSky

You ever had russet mites before? I have. Sulfur is probably your best weapon against them. A single dunk for 20 seconds on a new incoming cut will knock them all out.

Sulfur should be mandatory, unless you're able to scope every inch of your new cuts. Don't trust your eyes. Russet damage won't show until your plant is totally infested, which can take several weeks.

So you just use powder sulfur mixed with water?

Scrappy-doo

Yup. I used Hi-Yield brand Wettable sulfur at the recommended dose on the bag which is 4 tbsp per gallon. Drop or 2 of dish soap. One and done.

Only caveat is that you can't use neem or any other oil on treated plants.

marmarb

So I went it was cool what you would expect. Picked up about 13 new strains. Apple guy flowers once again had the best cuts and pricing. Most cuts were 100-200 saw a few at 300 and then there was a 1k cut on the other side not sure what it was once I heard the price lol. Karma showed herself at one table guy was selling snipes no roots for 100 a pop i didn't see not one sell he had runtz mac1 and a few others lesson surely learned. Ninja who separated from vador og ninja fruit came with cuts in rapid rooters don't know about others but one I checked it didn't have any roots ugh. Saw a couple of icmag guys who got me some awesome cuts thanks brother. Manged to snag so fire in trades. Was gifted some 2.0 of chunky gear that looks amazing. Over all was a great event maybe I'll vend again at the next one.

T

TakenByTheSky

So I went it was cool what you would expect. Picked up about 13 new strains. Apple guy flowers once again had the best cuts and pricing. Most cuts were 100-200 saw a few at 300 and then there was a 1k cut on the other side not sure what it was once I heard the price lol. Karma showed herself at one table guy was selling snipes no roots for 100 a pop i didn't see not one sell he had runtz mac1 and a few others lesson surely learned. Ninja who separated from vador og ninja fruit came with cuts in rapid rooters don't know about others but one I checked it didn't have any roots ugh. Saw a couple of icmag guys who got me some awesome cuts thanks brother. Manged to snag so fire in trades. Was gifted some 2.0 of chunky gear that looks amazing. Over all was a great event maybe I'll vend again at the next one.

Did you see any really good cuts? I wish they did a better job at advertising all of the vendors and what was going to be there, I didn't even know apple guy was going to be there. We're his cuts still like $50-60?

Gone Camping

I couldnt make this again, had a camper sale scheduled but the buyer was a no show.

The irony of it is, the potential buyer is from northern Mass.. and i considered camping saturday night and handling sale early sunday am. But it did sell today.

marmarb

apple guy had what I would call teen for 200 at the beginning of the day and standard cuts for 100. By the end of the event teens were down to 2 for 100 and smaller cuts 25 a pop. On instgram gentrader posted the vendors and some of the pricing which was outrageous. There were some really good cuts there snips of runts and mac1 and some other top end stuff but 100 for a snip is out of my range rooted clone different story.

T

TakenByTheSky

apple guy had what I would call teen for 200 at the beginning of the day and standard cuts for 100. By the end of the event teens were down to 2 for 100 and smaller cuts 25 a pop. On instgram gentrader posted the vendors and some of the pricing which was outrageous. There were some really good cuts there snips of runts and mac1 and some other top end stuff but 100 for a snip is out of my range rooted clone different story.

The prices keep getting jacked up at every show. The show in Springfield a while back all apples cuts were like 60 bucks which is a out my max if pay some stranger for a cut that may or may not be legit or have bugs.

marmarb

****** next show announced November 22 care factory yup same location. Who's all going ill be there again for sure 50/50 on grabbing a table.

Flippr

Maine this weekend?

Maine this weekend?

There's another community bonfire this weekend in Maine, will anybody from here be there? I need a few clones but I'd like to buy from one of you guys if possible.

T

TakenByTheSky

Amyone have a link for the event?

Im searching for that 2.0...

I haven't seen that one at any of the GTs I've gone to. Chunky would have been the one to grab that from but he no longer goes.

Most of of what I've seen is like seed finds and shit like that the real elites with reputation are few and far between.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
picture.php