What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

So Hai

GUtqbm5WcAA72XV
applies to niggas only, chinese people exempt..

moose eater

I briefly dated a 16 year old when i was 18. Am i a pedo too chief?
Many/some state laws consider sexual activity with a 16-year-old legal as long as the partner is under the age of 19, so, no, in those states you'd just be another horny late adolescent male.

So Hai

Certainly you're not referring to Anthony Kiedis 😡
if they can be born in the wrong body, you know they can be born in the wrong timezone as well, and in his case it was he who was born in the wrong body (he being a she), with the girlfriend (who is actually the boyfriend) also having been born in the wrong body and in the wrong timezone, so she/he is actually older than him/her

So Hai

Well holy shit. and Ive been a chilliwilli fan for a long time

Never meet your heros they say 😕
people are born in their wrong bodies and timezones all the time, what can you do? mixups just happen more frequently these days, luckily this happy mutant found the answer, how to fix the world

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
unfortunately, a lot of the activism you see is funded and some people have made it a career
im not going to name names but im sure you can guess a top-5 of not just individuals but organizations milking it
/the funny thing is the guy who wrote the article makes a plea for money in the very next sentence
so how can i get my cut of the hate money?

Cannavore

Veteran
an independent journalist asking people to subscribe to their work vs far right grifter being paid to lie and harm trans people

very much the same thing for sure bro

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
an independent journalist asking people to subscribe to their work vs far right grifter being paid to lie and harm trans people

very much the same thing for sure bro
thats a good point and i dont know his history, he might be a good guy
/does he have a real website?

its just sleezy how everyone has sold out

Eltitoguay

Aside from the fascist rhetoric, the girl from Norway that he's fawning over is 16…..........
View attachment 19046692
Because of the racism that the message oozes, I don't know, but couldn't the American athlete take legal action for publicly and gratuitously calling her a "degenerate savage"?
And if I spoke the great language of Sheakespeare, I would also denounce him for prostituting his language: with what ease this A.Cumia takes the word "respect", chews it, salivates, chews it... until it turns into a watery mush like diarrhea, which he can excrete through his mouth transformed into "degenerate savage"...
But of course, they don't speak common English, but the Orwellian Newspeak variety: "respect=hate"...

But friend: What can you expect from a group of people that has degenerated savages like abusers of women as spokespersons, and a rapist of women as Trump as its top leader?...
...Or I still remember how here at ICMag, except for a minority group of people, sexual tourism with young girls in Asia of  Tomasito de la Colina and Falso Gitano was celebrated and promoted, and the photos of young girls numbered like cattle were cheered...

Anyway, friend @Cannavore...: the apocryphal local legend has it that Jesus Christ walked around the world lamenting that he was surrounded on all sides by tombs whitewashed with lime, in which his message bounced without penetrating... Christ complained about this to God, who sent Muhammad to help him...
-"With what divine powers does the Most High send you, that we can overcome the hypocritical immorality of these whitewashed stone tombs, Prophet?-"
Muhammad shows The Nazarene two different objects in each hand, both shaped like elongated cylinders...:
-"Choose, cousin: either the graffiti spray can, or the dynamite cartridge...-"

Poscript: By the way, Cannavore... In our evil Kalerginian-Marxist-Cultural plan, we went overboard with the magic powders of transforming the sexual identity of the innocent white Celtic-Germanic childhood and youth. ..and we are getting trans blacks and Latinos, too...(Look, I warned you that we Latinos and blacks also drink water, from time to time)...
Anyway...a musical ending, whether the beasts like it or not...: Nego do Borrel snacks raw on Elephant Man, Buju Banton, Snoop Dog, and whoever dares to get in the way...

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Many/some state laws consider sexual activity with a 16-year-old legal as long as the partner is under the age of 19, so, no, in those states you'd just be another horny late adolescent male.
yep. Prosecutions of people in this situation is a travesty. There are many long term married couples (with grandchildren) who first bonded in this scenario.

Latest posts

Latest posts