What's new

Garlic Cookies,Chem Cookies,Galletas Químicas,GMO,D-Cookies...by Mamiko seeds.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
1000009044.jpg

1000009045.jpg

1000009046.jpg

Ok im starting lil selection on strain Chem Cookies by Mamiko seeds.
Last years cut called GMO is making hype...so I wanted to see what will I find here.
Im starting with 6 feminised seed with lineage Chemdawg Dcut x GSCookies.

And 10 regular seeds lineage is:
Chem Cookies x Birds of Fire

Birds of fire is ((CCookiesGMOcut) x Breathwork)) by GG seeds.

Thats it by now.

goingrey

Mamiko Seeds, interesting. Haven't heard of them. Did they do the original GMO cross or is this some kind of remake? Online I can find references to it being the original but from pretty iffy sources.

CannaT

Premium user
Mamiko Seeds, interesting. Haven't heard of them. Did they do the original GMO cross or is this some kind of remake? Online I can find references to it being the original but from pretty iffy sources.
I heard that they made this cross and one breeder grower from this cross found pheno GMO cookies GMO stands for Garlic mushroom onions.

CannaT

Premium user
1000009144.jpg

...After 70h I moved them to paper towels before they go to soil.

JetLife175

Veteran
Mamiko made the original cross. Slunkmasterflex found the GMO pheno. Super super super rare pheno. I haven't seen anyone pull anything like that out of that line since the GMO was found.

CannaT

Premium user
1000010801.jpg

1000010800.jpg

1000010799.jpg

I like what I see atm really bushy short internodes Indica plants. Only thing that I dont like is that I mixed fem and regs...so cant compare fem vs. reg version de galletas quimicas.🍪🧪