What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Garlic Cookies,Chem Cookies,Galletas Químicas,GMO,D-Cookies...by Mamiko seeds.

BeardogDaVe

I've found alot of they're gear grows slow but I have found some beautiful keepers in fire cookies Hindu gsc and cheese cookies ...fem seeds and decent prices also I found keepers out of just one pack hunts what more could you want... Plants looking great can't wait to see what u find !

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
I've found alot of they're gear grows slow but I have found some beautiful keepers in fire cookies Hindu gsc and cheese cookies ...fem seeds and decent prices also I found keepers out of just one pack hunts what more could you want... Plants looking great can't wait to see what u find !
I dont care if I bought seeds how much I will get fem or males...its lottery. Just hoping for best phenos 🤙
Yep atm plants looking great.
Also fem version was way older seed pack than reg version. So probably they lost vigour during bad storage and years.
But anyway im searching for "that one" and those 3 i have atm are looking great.
I never keept 2 or 3 phenos of 1 strain.

Week 4

I dont care if I bought seeds how much I will get fem or males...its lottery. Just hoping for best phenos 🤙
Yep atm plants looking great.
Also fem version was way older seed pack than reg version. So probably they lost vigour during bad storage and years.
But anyway im searching for "that one" and those 3 i have atm are looking great.
I never keept 2 or 3 phenos of 1 strain.
Really hard to tell, which one is the "one", for me anyways at such an early stage. I had one plant I nearly culled last month just for being shorter than the one next to it, I mean by half shorter. When I flipped it out grew the taller plant. 😐 Really tough call. Glad I didn't cull it but in the end they both turned out to be males😂😂😂

bixxie

Chem cookies / GMO cookies is a hit or miss with the phenotype. I think I was able to smoke the GMO cookies from skunkmaster a few years ago. Either it was from him, or someone had a good phenotype because it was crazy. Off the bat, when I say this phenotype was the most stinky shit I ever smelt, it was a literal punch to the nose with so much garlic and onion that you can mistake it for animal piss. The high was powerful, ending off with couch lock.

I was NEVER able to find a GMO cookies the same. I tried so hard. They had the purples, they had the frost, but the terpenes and the high wasn't there when I smoked other ones. If you end up with a plant that absolutely punches you in the face, literally, with garlic and onion, then you landed on the right GMO pheno

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Chem cookies / GMO cookies is a hit or miss with the phenotype. I think I was able to smoke the GMO cookies from skunkmaster a few years ago. Either it was from him, or someone had a good phenotype because it was crazy. Off the bat, when I say this phenotype was the most stinky shit I ever smelt, it was a literal punch to the nose with so much garlic and onion that you can mistake it for animal piss. The high was powerful, ending off with couch lock.

I was NEVER able to find a GMO cookies the same. I tried so hard. They had the purples, they had the frost, but the terpenes and the high wasn't there when I smoked other ones. If you end up with a plant that absolutely punches you in the face, literally, with garlic and onion, then you landed on the right GMO pheno
I have 3 females that I keept for selection one of them is very pungent even in veg. Atm they are at 4 weeks of flower and are looking great I hope for more Chem phenos with cookies twist. Or at least Chem type of buds n yild.
1000015895.jpg

This is the forum cut gsc that was part of this cross.
Great plant but very small yilds.

Week 4

Seems the norm today where a pack of seeds is like a box of chocolates.

Latest posts

Latest posts