What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Garlic Cookies,Chem Cookies,Galletas QuĂ­micas,GMO,D-Cookies...by Mamiko seeds.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
1000011525.jpg

Waiting for gender of plants...nothing new.

Week 4

I'm 30 minutes into the podcast and I'm hearing Skunkmasterflex saying Divine Genetics (Logic) gave him the then mystery beans of Chemdawg&GCS for a try and grow out per se, it came out years later that Divine Genetics had gotten these from Mamiko. Out of all the beans he got from Logic it was just one that stood out and eventually become the GMO. FreaKN PODCAST IS A GOLDMINE OF HISTORY.

CannaT

Premium user
Maybe I'm missing something, but wont the males pollinate the females? Your growing them out right next to each other.
No Im just waiting pre sex and than I kill all males...and take cutting of fems and let females sit in pot till cuttings finished flowering and than choose my keeper.

Week 4

How many weeks (in general ) do these plants sex? Or is that dependent on pheno/strain/feminized vs regulars?

CannaT

Premium user
I ended with 7 females today I killed 4 of them they where to slow growers without vigor..so I keep 3 for selection with traits I want.
First one is probably keeper Im in love with that one atm culdnt see other girls.
It have crazy vigor of growth pest resistance and in veg it smell very pungent. Even whem you open clone dome clones smell very pungent it must be carbon filter killer.
CC1
1000012982.jpg

1000012983.jpg

And other 2
CC2
1000013003.jpg

1000013002.jpg

CC3
Are still recovering from transplant in week I plan to put "keeper" in flower and in 2 weeks I plan to put these 2 in flower.
By veg smell by now look like there are 2 phenos 1 chem dominant numbers 1 and 2 and other pheno is no3. probably Cookie dominant.

Thats it by now.

CannaT

Premium user
Forgot to say that with this run I am trying just tap water + slow relising nutes per plant (2 bio bizz bio tabs + 240g of Atami ata nrg)
+ microorganisms and fungus of mycoriza.
I dig 2 holes 15cm deep close to plant in soil and put there bio tabs + m&f and in other Atami +m&f.
And through all flower I will give them just tap water.

CannaT

Premium user
1000013425.jpg

1000013424.jpg

Chem cookies as I said I get rid of all slow growing 4 of them females I think they were fem version of seeds but not 100% shure in that statement.
These 3 I keept today go to flower.
No1 is solo in pot and 2 smaller will be 2 in 1 pot. I dont want to they grow big before flower cuz of root space and 🍌 in flower.
They are in 32L pot so each one has its own 16L of soil. And one in solo is in 24L pot.

Latest posts

Latest posts