What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gano's Xen Garden

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got up and was doing stuff and I noticed a light was out. Turns out I had to reset the digital ballast, one of the two pins needed to be reset, something tripped it.

I went straight to the light after turning turning it back on. I went to increase the water on times, and noticed what I thought was a few little wisps of smoke and a smell. I unplugged the timer and it was on the warm side. The light started flickering as I unplugged the timer, it went back to normal after a minute.

the recycling timer is DEAD..... and for the moment the pumps are plugged in with out a timer.
Exact same thing happened to mine yesterday a timer waiting on new one as i type best of luck 💡

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
The top feed garden hasn't done well. Some of the plants have been looking better then others. It now looks like I've been having a ph issue. The RO water is reading as if its tap water...

I tried to ph what was the current nutrient solution and the ph would just rise back up, again and again. When it's like this, changing the res is just the easiest thing to do. I had to ph the stock water since it wasn't at the level of RO water.

This picture is from a few days ago.

garden not doing so hot 002.JPG

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I'm going to keep this post short, as I'm in a very bad mood right now and I'm likely to let that mood come out and into this post.

I flipped light on the room to 12/12 Saturday was day one.

They finally started to grow. I lost the uniform growth that I wanted to have in this growth. now I have little fuckers and big fuckers all mixed into a 3x3 tray...

day 3 purple urkle 005.JPG

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm going to keep this post short, as I'm in a very bad mood right now and I'm likely to let that mood come out and into this post.

I flipped light on the room to 12/12 Saturday was day one.

They finally started to grow. I lost the uniform growth that I wanted to have in this growth. now I have little fuckers and big fuckers all mixed into a 3x3 tray...

View attachment 19064189
Cant you just lst them after stretch maybes worth a go or before get you back to where your happy with..:good::dunno:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Cant you just lst them after stretch maybes worth a go or before get you back to where your happy with..:good::dunno:

do what? that must be a type O.

I'm not going to be happy with this grow. I was going to do my side by side grow with different water cycles and some other different variables... The recycling timer I had, that I was going to nurse them off of and to a regular timer died many weeks ago and I've been on the timers being plugged in 24/7. I'd wanted to do that on a 2nd side by side grow. Transplanting into larger pots is out of the question for all of the pots (I don't know what the roots would look like and could cause more issues). I have two of what were two of the smaller ones that are now two of the larger ones and they have smaller sized pots and those bastards pots will start to tip over at some point in time due to the small narrow foot print that the pot has. Since they where smaller, it wasn't going to be an issue. And lastly I'm in a fixed possition with the light and head space, meaning its all the way up. I can't raise anything and I can't lower anything, this whole grow was a set it and forget it. If I have to get into the back of the "tent/room" everything has to come out and SO I DON"T WANT TO have to drag anything out and have to deal with trying to get it all back in again. I wasn't expecting to to have a need to string anything up to give any support to any plants to keep them up right. Well they out grew that height line where I don't have to worry about any one getting tipsy.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
do what? that must be a type O.

I'm not going to be happy with this grow. I was going to do my side by side grow with different water cycles and some other different variables... The recycling timer I had, that I was going to nurse them off of and to a regular timer died many weeks ago and I've been on the timers being plugged in 24/7. I'd wanted to do that on a 2nd side by side grow. Transplanting into larger pots is out of the question for all of the pots (I don't know what the roots would look like and could cause more issues). I have two of what were two of the smaller ones that are now two of the larger ones and they have smaller sized pots and those bastards pots will start to tip over at some point in time due to the small narrow foot print that the pot has. Since they where smaller, it wasn't going to be an issue. And lastly I'm in a fixed possition with the light and head space, meaning its all the way up. I can't raise anything and I can't lower anything, this whole grow was a set it and forget it. If I have to get into the back of the "tent/room" everything has to come out and SO I DON"T WANT TO have to drag anything out and have to deal with trying to get it all back in again. I wasn't expecting to to have a need to string anything up to give any support to any plants to keep them up right. Well they out grew that height line where I don't have to worry about any one getting tipsy.
No Typo= LST= low stress training it will lower the plant to a certain degree= have a read about it unless YOU know about it to start with,? Its very helpfull when things get out of control like what your describing, anyhow we all make mistakes just got to make the best of them trial and error anyhow good luck with whatever you decide im sure you May get there in the end.. Always expect the unexpected it pays too on most occasions..

Latest posts

Latest posts