What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Ganja D's Outdoor 2011

Slangheat

Good time for a break before you gotta go back on constant work mode... no joke GD, I read your posts and a those of a few others and wonder where you guys get your time or find a way to get so much done.

Thank you for the update, and the music to boot

G

Guest3498

That headstash garden is fuckin nuts bro. DSD looks fire too. What's that smoke like? Those nugs have the same look as a really good batch of kksc...

highroller614

Livin a dream ganja d. Your ladies are looking spectacular. Nothing like a good view and blazing one, and can u ever get in deep thought. Those are the best highs i can remember to date. Enjoy your deserved vacation my friend.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
that vacation spot looks amazing...and you're right man gotta get off the mountain every once and a while! those gardens are looking proper and the strain selection top notch...thanks for all your help and contributions to this forum..

G

Ganja D

This is an early OG seed strain. It's an early local seed strain that finishes late August crosses with an OG clone and back crossed to the og clone for 4 0r 5 years. A friend gave me a big bag of these seeds. Looking forward to playing around with it more next year.
picture.php

Diesel Berry X WW,SSSDH,and Spice. All from seed.
picture.php

These frogs love living in my plants. This one makes his home in an OG clone.
picture.php

picture.php

Bullfrog44

Veteran
dam, that early og is quite far along and very frosty indeed. Nice quality pics and your plants look healthy as can be, great job as always. You must be feeling kinda froggy over there, lol.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
that early og sounds nice its always good to pull in some weight before the massive flood hits later in the season...those frogs are a trip reminds me of the Fox Farms Happy Frog...only thing i find in my plants are spiders..and lizards in the top of the smartpot...

highroller614

Great camera work. Something outdoor and early has always been appealing in my world. I like the frog also lol. Hope hes around for harvest.

G

Ganja D

Here's a song to listen to as you read the post and look at the pictures.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg&feature=artistob&playnext=1&list=TLMLM6OUWB9YA
Here is some blue dream. I'm completely aware the raised beds are out of control and are already hedged out,but it's all good,I'm still very pleased with how things are going.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ECSD's
picture.php

Chem X Sour
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These plants from seed may end up having a big future in my life. There are two plants in this smart pot,they are Rez Pitbull OG X SD IBL F2's gifted from a fellow ic'er. Both have been cloned for testing indoors and future breeding. They are among my most vigorous and healthy plants I have. On the left is very stanky smelling and stick stemmed OG dominant pheno. The right plant is ECSD dominant all day. I've compared the leaves to the ecsd cut and they look identical. I am really excited to smoke them when they're done.
picture.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc&feature=artistob&playnext=1&list=TLPC8iPuLml9E
Double Strawberry Diesel
picture.php

Diesel Berry X SSSDH (SD x F13 X SSSDH)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is Mr.Nice Super Silver Haze. I am starting to feel like this might flower forever. Hoping I can pull it close to Halloween,but I'll let it go as long as I can. Looks like I will need to be patient.
picture.php

picture.php

Happy weed growing everybody.
Peace.

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha god damn that chem x sour is awesome looking shes got some serious love handles! almost hiding the smartpot lol...

MrDanky

nice shit ganja........... you da man...

where was that pool at that overlooked the ocean? id like to finaggle my way to that exact same spot and copy off of you! that looks like one of the top ten spots in the world to smoke a joint and chill.....

Kangativa

Veteran
Here's a song to listen to as you read the post and look at the pictures.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg&feature=artistob&playnext=1&list=TLMLM6OUWB9YA
Here is some blue dream. I'm completely aware the raised beds are out of control and are already hedged out,but it's all good,I'm still very pleased with how things are going.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ECSD's
picture.php

Chem X Sour
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These plants from seed may end up having a big future in my life. There are two plants in this smart pot,they are Rez Pitbull OG X SD IBL F2's gifted from a fellow ic'er. Both have been cloned for testing indoors and future breeding. They are among my most vigorous and healthy plants I have. On the left is very stanky smelling and stick stemmed OG dominant pheno. The right plant is ECSD dominant all day. I've compared the leaves to the ecsd cut and they look identical. I am really excited to smoke them when they're done.
picture.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc&feature=artistob&playnext=1&list=TLPC8iPuLml9E
Double Strawberry Diesel
picture.php

Diesel Berry X SSSDH (SD x F13 X SSSDH)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is Mr.Nice Super Silver Haze. I am starting to feel like this might flower forever. Hoping I can pull it close to Halloween,but I'll let it go as long as I can. Looks like I will need to be patient.
picture.php

picture.php

Happy weed growing everybody.
Peace.

Hi Ganja......Awesome thread mate, I have also left somewhere because of disputes, but the good thing is it now gives me time to read a lot more here.

I have just been working with around 150 SSH's and looking at the leaf structure on yours you definetly have a pheno leaning mostly towards the Haze side and yes mate it will definetly test your patients.......I am praying for a Indian summer for u.

All the best for a good finish:gday: