What's new

Galactic Burger Old School Hash – Legal Hash Review

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Galactic Burger Old School Hash – Legal Hash Review

Genetics: Galactic Runtz x Triple Burger

Grower/Producer: Nugz (Cannara Biotech)

Overall: Good . . . but about that taste . . .

Bag Appeal: Like all of the Nugz Old School offerings this is a lump of very soft (but not oily) black hash. It came in the usual shitty poly bag that you have to scrape the last little bit off. That’s my glass jar in the photo . . .

galactic2.jpg

Smell: sweet funky lavender
Taste: slightly medicinal lavenderish
Potency: Tested THC @ 44.1%, CBD @ 0.0
Terpenes: Linalool and some Farnesene, Caryophyllene
Duration: 9.0/10

This is yet another concoction in the Old School series from Nugz. Old School? Hahahahahahaha. It resembles some Nepalese hash I got in the Dam a few years back in look and texture but there is nothing Old School about this one. Of course, the one in the Dam probably wasn’t real Nepalese either . . .

The name of this – Galactic Burger - sucked me in and I had to try it. The graphic they are using is cool too. Like its brethren, the Slerple hash and the Cuban linx x gelato mints hash, this is a cross of a multi-strain hybrid. It is a dry sift from indoor flower grown in Quebec. The soft texture made it a real pita in my Happle, and the snake fell off and smouldered from the bottom. It smoked fine in a small pipe and a few tokes will get you there with a nice balanced high. I also tried some at 210 in my Mighty and that worked well too.

But, but, but . . . I really didn’t like the taste of this one - especially in the vape. It was too medicinal or something so I probably won’t rebuy this one.

And I found this on Quebec’s legal site - the SQDCA: CAUTION! This high-intensity product should be used only in small quantities. The poor consumers in Quebec are still limited to 30% THC in concentrates afaik – hence that fun warning and a 30% maximum on this hash in La Belle Province. I guess they put less honey oil in the mix to keep the % low. Pity.

Available @ retail cannabis stores in Canada. $24.99/2 grams

galactic-pkg.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts