What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

G13... Legends, Theories, and Facts

eastcoastjoe

See this aint gonna change and has not changed from me since 06.
Despite the many public posts you claim to have had a secret conversation with Bob where he disclosed the real deal.......only to you.
😂

Secret conversation? You think I’m the only one ever spoke to him ? Keep backpedaling 🤡

eastcoastjoe

If for some crazy reason what your saying is true ,and he lied to us, that means you knew for years and let him mislead the whole community with lies ? You would even be part of it since you are claiming to be the source ? That would make you a 🤡

The fact that you’re saying it now after he’s dead, and not while he was around to defend himself makes you an even a bigger 🤡. Straight sucker is what you are. Crazy your acting like you were his friend.

The plants don’t lie. You clearly have free Leonard there. As far as what I’ve seen of ghash, your full of shit.

LostTribe

Premium user
If for some crazy reason what your saying is true ,and he lied to us, that means you knew for years and let him mislead the whole community with lies ? You would even be part of it since you are claiming to be the source ? That would make you a 🤡

The fact that you’re saying it now after he’s dead, and not while he was around to defend himself makes you an even a bigger 🤡. Straight sucker is what you are. Crazy your acting like you were his friend.

The plants don’t lie. You clearly have free Leonard there. As far as what I’ve seen of ghash, your full of shit.
Which reminds me I also have about 10 beans of "The" 88 Ghash cut x Kandahari that Soul gave me...

I only ran one and it was sort of strawberry, surely theres more Ghash leaners in those, probably done by the Dominion dude.

eastcoastjoe

Which reminds me I also have about 10 beans of "The" 88 Ghash cut x Kandahari that Soul gave me...

I only ran one and it was sort of strawberry, surely theres more Ghash leaners in those, probably done by the Dominion dude.

That purple cut Duke used, that’s the plant I mentioned earlier where NDN said he didn’t think it was ghash because he never seen a purple ghash all the time he grew the line. Not trying to throw any shade at anyone but it’s what he told us. Wasn’t just me he told. Probably a killer line though because the Kandahar Bodhi used had some cool expressions I hear

acespicoli

1728520207215.png

did anyone
have any g13xhp the leaves like this? :thinking:

LostTribe

Premium user
Only pics I have of the one 88 Ghash cut x Kandahai
well.... can't post them.... from 2016 in my "The Vault" album at the very last 3 pics pages 3-4.

@exploziv I cant access these 3 pics? thanks bud! I think I may have accidently just clicked the moderated box on the album???

eastcoastjoe

I do remember now when you were growing that one now. You have a IC thread with it :thinking:
You didnt find it mother worthy ?

The NL2 had purple in it ?

Not sure. I just always thought the structures looked very comparable and made me think of what was available then, it made the most sense. Pure speculation though, not making any claims

acespicoli

Not sure. I just always thought the structures looked very comparable and made me think of what was available then, it made the most sense. Pure speculation though, not making any claims
Posting up G13 pics is the best way to look at it.

Seen some Bubble Gum from a single clone go to S1s two different breeders
worked the line in separate directions, one looks indica and the other ..... yup looks like a tiva 🤷‍♂️
1728523182880.png

no surprise there coming from hybrid ?

Latest posts

Latest posts