What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Tangwena

Veteran
20240909_234306.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
sorry but i just remembered something about llamas my uncle told me. when he was doing his research i guess he tried llama meat. now he hasnt ate beef or pork in 30 or 35 years or so he claimed.so he might not be on the same wave length as us bacon and steak lovers but he said llamas taste like they smell. i dont know how they taste but i know how they smell.they smell like a big dirty ole sheep dog with grass curds and dreads stuck in their fleece and mouth. im used to it so its not offensive to me but can anyone here confirm that? i know some of you guys eat some exotic stuff here.id imagine they taste like a goat or a camel. im sure theres someone here from South America that knows something about this.

eh i had a bit to to drink and when someone mentioned llamas lots of memories popped up. i miss those guys.used to take care of them everyday before 5 in the morning. they were real timid.you couldnt touch them normally. id get some carrots and they would all line up and id sneak a petting in. they didnt like that.i could only kinda pet one. sorry im drinking. memories.its all i got

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

I should know better than this... I'm going to offend/piss some people off, even though I'm not trying to and don't want to.

Surprisingly with me, that happens frequently. :)

Here goes:

"Here in the SouthEast U.S., we can't call those nasty little biting insects chiggers, we have to call them chigroes" 🤣

Now come on out of the woodwork you Millenials, call me a racist piece of shit for that joke... but if you actually think about it, it's _funny_. ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts