What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i've heard that real men get rid of hemorroids by squatting, putting their boot heels on them, then standing up...:eek: i reckon I'LL never be a "manly-man" either, lol...

plutiot

i dont know, it must be my blond smooth ass hairs or something, because its never been a problem, only thing, is we have a saying here: YOU ARE NOT A MAN UNTIL THE SHIT PULLS THE HAIRS OUT OF YOUR ASS... needless too say at this rigth i migth never meet the norwegian expectations of manlyhood.
then again we are also born with skiis on our legs, qne we all came to the same conclution: burnt children smell bad. norwegian sayings almost deserve a thread on their own

armedoldhippy

Veteran
then again we are also born with skiis on our legs, qne we all came to the same conclution: burnt children smell bad. norwegian sayings almost deserve a thread on their own
fire it up! i don't know how much i'll understand, but...(y) still trying to figure out what "vahingonilo" means to be honest. might be Finnish though. oh well...

plutiot

i've heard that real men get rid of hemorroids by squatting, putting their boot heels on them, then standing up...:eek: i reckon I'LL never be a "manly-man" either, lol...
my best friend is one of them boot knockers (gay) and i can tell you how many boots he showed up his ass those hemoroids still came and got the better of him, you really cant say you are a true friend before you stay with your bro for a week while constantly screaming in agony... true bros(turns out the fucking doctor forgot to write out the salvaes/painmeds for the poor guy after surgery)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
28254.jpg

plutiot

fire it up! i don't know how much i'll understand, but...(y) still trying to figure out what "vahingonilo" means to be honest. might be Finnish though. oh well...
Finnish people and language are difficult. My two chefs/owner/bosses in my resturant both finish.. never laugh.. never joke... One slow day one of em offered me a beer at the job, i didnt have the balls to take the beer before he took a sip of his beer. And the calmer they speak in Finnish to eachoder the more trouble you are in.. 10/10 perkele, your word does taste like vanilla if i pretend to speak Finnish, but it can also mean kill the lepracauns for all i know

plutiot

there is a grimey cartoon called to trøtte typed (two tired guys) a bit in the style of freak-brothers ish, if i find some of em later
Finding anything dubbed or translated strips are impossible.. i will ask my buddy see if he wanna dub it with me just for shits and giggles, but here is Norwegian sound/English text, and since nobody asked :

CaptainLucky

luckily never married, but i almost count living togeather for 5 years as close to marriage you gonna get. damn, whats up with violent women? the one that hit me in the hammer, i shared half of all my weed for 8 months... worst thinking all that bud i could have saved: full balls/fullbag empty balls/empty bag
Bitch wanted to shoot me so bad she was shaking and then she figured how to hurt me the worst. She shot my beloved Panhead. CL🍀

CaptainLucky

That’s just wrong and so many ways. You need to get yourself a backhoe and put her worship belongs.
We were living in a redneck county in Florida (Citrus) and the neighbors were constantly calling cops cause of the arguing when we were drinking. The cops came and would’ve locked her up if I wanted to charge her. They said that one of us was going to end up dead and we needed to be apart at least for the night. They said I could drive a mile down the road in my van to sleep it off at a rest stop. I said yeah sure you’ll bust me before I get to it. They said that they give their word as long as it’s to get there. I trusted them and did. Couple months later I was divorced. I guess they are some cool cops. CL🍀

Latest posts

Latest posts