What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Woke up.jpg

JKD

Veteran
and seriously,do women walk in to the bathroom pants down and backwards? can they not see the fucking seat is up?
Literally just had this conversation with my wife. She said “you don’t notice the seat, but you notice if something is on it”.
I am left to wonder what/when anything has ever been on the seat. Maybe she meant someone else already sitting on it?
Perhaps toilet seat blindness is the cost paid for being able to see & recognise 400 different types of red.

goingrey

Literally just had this conversation with my wife. She said “you don’t notice the seat, but you notice if something is on it”.
I am left to wonder what/when anything has ever been on the seat. Maybe she meant someone else already sitting on it?
Perhaps toilet seat blindness is the cost paid for being able to see & recognise 400 different types of red.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Maybe she meant PISS on the seat.

Reactions: JKD

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Nah, I lift it up & leave it up. >20 years now, still catches her out sometimes. If a man can lift it up to use it, a woman can put it down - maybe I’m a feminist?
EVERYBODY, man and woman alike, should put not only the seat down, but also the lid. That's what the fucking lid is for. Men putting convenience (for them) above common courtesy for decades is why the discussion is now reduced to 'seat up or seat down'. It's the funny thread, so don't get mad when I say, 'You're not a feminist.' I have a feeling you won't. 🚽
🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽

velorex

EVERYBODY, man and woman alike, should put not only the seat down, but also the lid. That's what the fucking lid is for. Men putting convenience (for them) above common courtesy for decades is why the discussion is now reduced to 'seat up or seat down'. It's the funny thread, so don't get mad when I say, 'You're not a feminist.' I have a feeling you won't. 🚽
🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽
the touching of any potenially contaminated surface should be kept to a minimum. leave the seat and cover up. to put it down is one touch for a woman, to put it up and down is two for a man.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Just aim inside the seat, and if you miss you can say she is the one who wants it down. Besides, I bet women wipe the seat before plopping their butts down. There has to be a reason why they go through so much TP.

Latest posts

Latest posts