What's new

Funky Cold Medina

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
WOW!!! that bubba is lookin' SICK bro...just wicked...ha! Can't wait until mine is big enough to flower....K+

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Neptune said:
and I have a request for some Cush pics, I know you sportin her, post a bunch up if ya will! coments on her also appriciated, I'm nervous about running her... need to calm down and some some bubba..-n
Cush is real real easy plant to everything. It's in the automatica category. Meaning it's so simple it's automatic. Also a pleasant surprise will be the yields . She produces yards of rock hard smelly nugs. Your gonna really have fun with her. She's fast and very smelly. Has some sour apple/chemical smell IMHO. But in a very addictive way. Some say she's done in the 40's. I say she looks close in the 40's and she's done at 56. 63 for the choke and puke. :headbange
bubba kush, what can I say... It's simply the best. If I had to choose just 1 Katsu bubba would be it. It has the best high of anything this cat ever chiefed. Flavor is rightous and the smell is of hashy coffee and skunks ass. The buds are entirely encrusted with trichs and the density of nug is second to none. If it yielded well it would be my holy grail. Although it is my effect grail. To me the holy grail also must yield along with have great taste and effect.
So far the ukcheese is an impressive stinker. Has some strong smell of some sort of italian cheese maybe its parmesan or something with a strong odor. There seems to be a ton of trichs and the buds will be dense. I fed her same as all the rest and she stayed green alot longer than anything else. Seems like a normal stretcher and seems to take 30 days before any real buds form. But real fast after that?..It's first run with her so gimme a minute to dial and whatnot. :rasta:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Without further adue, Neptune have a look at this 57 day Cush. She smells of some kind of sour crushed aspirin burnt in a clean metal pipe. LOL Hard to describe the smell of her but she is very pleasant and we all love it. I'll estimate this ones gonna go 3z. I couldn't imagine a room full of these. It would be a real smelly place.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Talk about a stinker, this UK cheese is something to behold. It's another that really stinks alot just sitting there. Let alone rubbing or brushing into a live flower. man what a good smell though. Strong smell of parmesian/romano type of cheese. It is very very interesting to me n i been really checkin her out. I'm so stoked to puff some. Very slick trichs and they are the tiny heads, but the calyx's swell alot. I'm excited for this clone to reach maturity. It should be stellar.

here is the long lost *unknown indica* It really makes some smelly buds that are really powerful meds. luv it.

a quick peek at sour bubble f2 day 50 and no detectable smell. But frosty as can be.

Berkely x arnold , smells alot. kinda like a bucket of skunky poop. lol I swear it has that scary smell. Maybe overferted? lol It was grown in a quart of soil and fed a organic hydro regiment. 50 day

GHP luv it, dig it, toke it. Got Pot?

Last pic for now is this seeded airborne g13. with bluebubble pollen. :wave:

G

guest5703

GHP luv it, dig it, toke it. Got Pot?

Ooo baby what's this??? GHP??? Looks dank man, and I also love that cush you got there, it's GC right? same thing or wahtever, well it's done right and flushed great! Nice work chili

N

Neptune

thanks chili for representing the dank once again.. real eager to see how the GC and UK Cheese will do for me also, Have just today transplanted my first 2-3 testers of each into the room, both will be in coco with H&G nutes.. real excited about both, and those pics/descriptions making me glad I kept a bunch of moms :)

respect, luvin' your strains!!

Bagster

Oh Berkster you dirty little bastard...... I wish I was there, I would smash a giant cola all over my face and just eat it all... they all look so delicious...

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bagdipper hows it goin brocious? glad to see ya stop by once a month or less. lol Hopes alls well with you. About that UM f2 seedling. I'm not likeing it much buddy. It has absolutely no scent and the trich are not even sticky at like 35 days. The buds are not forming to my like either. Just not of keeper quality and not even a decent yielder. Gotsa make room for others that turn me on yanno...

l_d_d

Everything looks dank as fuck Chili. That cheese looks off the chain.

So u still rockin TRC gear 'Bagdipper'

luv

Cali - ghp aka g13hashplant aka mr nice aka moonshines nice. super super special sensi cut.

G

guest5703

Cali - ghp aka g13hashplant aka mr nice aka moonshines nice. super super special sensi cut.

Damn looks and sounds like a killer strain/cut at that. Well done chili, don't know if anyone told ya but I threw your GC aka cush pictures up in POTM bro, it's just to dank of a big plant to pass by ;)

Bagster

Yeah, I got a few trc thangs... we will see what happens with em... check for an update in the c2cc thread soon...

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice stuff HI. Always a pleasure to see your chamber. Have a look at this uk cheese clone. Really smells alot, heavy sweet/ cheese scent at harvest time. Pics were taken just before the axe fell. I'm stoked for the toking.

G

guest5703

ahhhh man that shit is dripping with resin chili. Uk clone eh?? Had it flown over or what?!? Nice work

N

Neptune

got 4 at 7 days in, can't wait man.. cheese looking like your usual dank.
step on over to the cabana when you get a minute, it's real groovy over there.. grab a corona and a taco !

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow we really like the cheese. It's a good smoker and a head stoner. My eyes are all bloodshot and the joint dripped with sticky brown resin. Was a good one for sure. Got the cutting from a luved juan. Damn glad too, the joint reminded me of cherry cheesecake it was so sweet. Specially the first quarter of the joint. I think we shall keep her. I really like what the end result is so far. Thats tokin as soon as it was dry enough to burn correct. I imagine after some time in the jar it could be even more intense.
The plant was taken to 60 days and was at the peak of fresh/ripe just like i like em. Somewhere @ 7% amber . Pretty much as soon as I notice a few ambers is when I like em. I find them most flavorful and exciting. The high is usually more uplifting yet intense. When you delve into the 20% amber or more is when your favorite pastime is the lazyboy. I find thats the case with alot of strains. I'm stoned and loving the cheese.

Latest posts

Latest posts