What's new

Funky Cold Medina

og_Scough

So lovely! Those fall colors are jawdropping, compadre. That DC cross is a stunner, that's for sure. And built like a brick sh!%house, eh?

I've just gotten a couple of new strains into the garden recently. A Cheese backcross and a strain called Recon from DNA genetics. Early days but I'll let you know if they pique my interest.

Peace,

SC

N

Neptune

damn chili you always have the dank, lovely colors on your plants as usual... wrigley sounds nice and DC is probably the best breeding stock since c99. outstounding plant... still sportin the PBP? Seems to finish buds a lot better than the gh3, but gritty and percipitous in a reservoir... having to switch to something more clear/clean myself, unfortunatly.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep I kinda am digging the colors too. Good times..I always havethe most fun in the winter. Temps lower and colors shine thru. Woot! That DC is like a mini oaktree with its strength. But Neptune its not deep chunk. Its my old dwarf cush hybrid. Probably very close to deep chunk. But its a seed I savored for many years and germinated it back in 2000. It was probly a 20 year old seed at that time. I don't run the DC mom anymore but this hybrid looks like it will get some attention. It's chock full of seeds too. I'm kinda stoked, thanks for noticing.
Also .. here is an F2 sour bubble bx2. Bertha x Arnold. Overal its a small plant and wasn't cared for much. Probably rootbound and overfed. I was looking for another sb male and this is what I got. I'm always game for another pheno of sb. This one is very stout and sturdy. I'm afraid if I were to LST it would snap. Wind is not gonna be a factor with this strain.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh and yes Nep PBP is still in effect. I noticed it has a lack of N so I add a lil bit of Cal mag and some macro juice from GH nutes but just a little. like 2 ml per gal. It has seemed to help alot with the early yellowing and leaf dropping. I know I know, but it works. Using the dehumidifier water and RO'd water forced me to add some juice. Whats better than gh macro?
Still a handwatering mountain troll here. But loving the precision and intimacy. It's not that hard and I'm not too old yet for a little manual labor. No tubes, hoses, pumps. Just consistancy and some simple mix. 12ml PBP 2ml Calmag and 2ml ghmacro per gallon of either ro'd water or dehumidifier water. Every 5th watering go with all straight ro'd water to kinda help keep the buildup flushed. I've only recently started with the GH macro addative. Like less than 30 days. So its still in the testing process. I never had any deficiency problems when I used GH nutes. All the plants were real green and well fed. This pbp seems to starve them of certain nutrients? I love the flavors and colors but can tell something is lacking in this batch of nutes. iono maybe im nuts. Definately stoned.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
og_Scough said:
Hey Chili B, TMB, and all you other heads! This thread is F%*$'n amazing as always, brah. Hope the New Year is treating you well. Things around here are in full bloom!

I just got your email from a few weeks ago and wrote you back so check your inbox.

Peace,

SC

ps Check my gallery for a sweet Jackie-O pic. I couldn't post the picture for some reason?

There you are!!! geez mang. I haven't heard from you since I was out your way last year. I'm glad you're still around. we need to catch up.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Berk, I've been finding the same thing since I started going hydro. The PBP starves them of N in the first 3 weeks. I like to keep it at a good mix of veg and bloom for that first bit. I saw a bit of yield loss my last harvest due to leaves yellowing and dropping at 3 weeks.

og_Scough

I'm still alive and kicking, TMB. But my heart got quite a scare from my G'ints on Sunday. Whew! Lucky I had plenty of greens to calm me down... they shocked me along with the rest of the world. Go Blue and proper respects to the Manning clan!

N

Neptune

sometimes nuts, but always stoned. here here brother! I feel you on the PBP, I just got frustrated with the various problems that I wasn't having with the GH3. You are right on with the yellowing, and lacking of some elements, can't put my finger on it but I end up having to use like 20-25ml/gal of PBP +3ml/gal CalMag+ to keep plants happy of late. The recipie is inconsistant too, one bottle will read one ppm and the next bottle is off as much as 20%+. Coupple that with the grime (organics..) that fall out of solution and just end up being wasted on the bottom of my res, and I'm ready for a switch. If mixing and watering straight away, all that organic matter and humic acids are probably still in suspension, so you get more of the goodies you are paying for. Anyhow, I'm checking out the House&Garden line next up.. got 2 free boxes of their full line.

As for a substitue for the micro, why? seems like it works great bro! Got the extra N, Mg, Ca. I mix in one of the 3parts often, great products to micro manage your plants with. If you want a PH up, I will use 100ml of Grow, and ph down 100ml of Bloom, plus or minus. Can manage reservoir PH very niely with the 3 part! ok, morning sesh time. As you were dude!

mtf-shaman

having a very yummy day.......made up some brownie cakes and cookies with some cannabutter we made this past weekend....later

sneaky_g

Wow

Wow

I'm shocked by the variety of dank you're growing bro. Its unbelievable looking.

Anyways, my grow is going well.. You're termination is the stoutest of the bunch.

have TRS Heather , TRS Karen, Norcal wreck, JLP, Romp19, Termination, Nevils haze (sp)? .. Im most excited about the Termination, as the seedling is already putting on massively wide leaves... I'm crossing my fingers that I get a 3 or 4 good mothers out of this bunch, so i can begin using the new aero cloner i put together today

Theres at shot at the bottom of the Termination - one with the big 2 leaves

Thanks for giving me drool worthy pics of dank on a weekly basis berk

mtf-shaman

just a quick note, the lightstorm and evolution lavender went purple on me!! just got three new ladies for the harem.....deep chunk, afghani and mj x karen....strain count now seven......

got some lovely beans to pop....chunky alaskan(dc x kodiak gold), mtf x kg, tw x kg and g-13 x kg.....as well as some that i have had for a long time....will have to look at them again....i just got a camera and am learning to resize so pics soon!!!

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi kerm's , great to see you out and about. I hope alls well with you. Just a quick thought. "Mattie is alive and well in the harem of course". We love her and will always cherish that cut. I attempted to knock her up but I think the pollen was already stale. But kept the clone of the male *blueberry x sour bubble*for another round of beans.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the PH coming along nicely. It has a nice chemical skunkish/ bubba kushish scent. Quite dense and seems fast to mature. It was started in 12/12 very young and small. So this is only 11 inches tall. I wanted to get an idea what it was about before i spent a year vegging it. lol Seems the very stout and strong hurricane pheno. It would possibly survive the high winds but maybe not the rains. The male sour bubble seemed to dominate in this pheno. But the berkely definately gave a splash of stank. :headbange

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
snagged a pic of this ukcheese. It has a really different smell right now. I can tell its gonna be a stinker. Maybe not pure skunk smell but its gonna be skunky. Not the best pic but its a start. I'll try and follow this one to the finish so y'all can watch. :joint:

This is the sk1 from a sample bud of a friends project. It has a smell but not one I like at this point. Maybe it will get better as it matures. Other than that we need to watch what she does. Comments? :redface:

Hey sneaky here is a couple more pics of what a female term may look like. Good luck with those seedlings your running. Bound to find something interesting.

one more pic of this Katsu bubba kush at 65 days. Gonna be some fabulous smoke.

N

Neptune

real interested in what you have to say about the uk cheese chili, I got 4 going into bloom in a bit here... curious how they stretch, and what kind of maintenence you recomend. I am leaning twords topping(??), but have not decided. they will be in the middle of a 1kw, sourrounded by topped/pinched triangles. Can't wait for some cheesey buds... omg!! I smelled a calyx already and dang!

hey that katsu is beautiful chili... she will enter the harem shortly as well!! hehe
got a few rooting now~ woot

and I have a request for some Cush pics, I know you sportin her, post a bunch up if ya will! coments on her also appriciated, I'm nervous about running her... need to calm down and some some bubba..

-n

Latest posts

Latest posts