What's new

Freezeland

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
Serious 6 has a lot of plants with pink pistils. It's decent smoke. A little finicky to grow you kinda gotta let it do its thing it doesn't like cloning and shit.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Serious 6 has a lot of plants with pink pistils. It's decent smoke. A little finicky to grow you kinda gotta let it do its thing it doesn't like cloning and shit.

There are more varieties with pink pistils, but according to the description Serious 6 is 90% sativa, so i doubt there is Freezeland in it.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I see no resemblance between the Freis and the 6. Though I have never seen the Freis done outdoors. Indoors it's proper frosty. Most 6 won't do indoors at all. I have selected one that does in&out though. I have worked it for years and had nothing like a Freis result. Which is the second strongest thing around here in a long long time. It caused mid summer hibernations. I'm actually surprised to hear it's an outdoor.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
And a fast outdoor when we speak about the flowering period.What i read is that its doing outdoors better than indoors.

According to some Friesland indica seems to be from Balochistan Pakistan.

Attachments

• BALOCHISTAN-RED-PHENO.jpg
    BALOCHISTAN-RED-PHENO.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 131
  • BALOCHISTAN-02-1.jpg
    BALOCHISTAN-02-1.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 192

Amynamous

Would these be the same seeds that were also being sold by Whish seeds? I see the same lines from TRSC, KWIK seeds and Whish. Just curious.
Anyone know of any seedbanks in North America that have these seeds?

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven’t checked today but wouldn’t kwik seeds serve you? peace

Amynamous

I haven’t checked today but wouldn’t kwik seeds serve you? peace

Isn’t kwik seeds in the UK? Between issues with their postal service and US Customs, i would rather keep things simple. I’ve had really bad luck with shipments from outside N. America.