What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

C

c64

PowerPlant - WhiteLabel

PowerPlant - WhiteLabel

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Old Ace gear. Shots around week 12 outdoors. 2-4 weeks to go! Maybe a nice New Years Harvest for the purple...

Green Haze x Meao Thai

picture.php

picture.php

Purple Haze x Meao Thai

picture.php

picture.php

Mohadib

Veteran
This is a cross between Karma's Biker Kush and Sweet Seeds' San Fernando Lemon Kush, I called "Purple Sunset" (which was before I realized there are already two strains that are called PS^^) She smells and tastes like fuel, pine sol, lime, green pepper, cinamon, wet soil and new sneakers (well, like the way they smell - I never actually tried to eat sneakers... yet). Very special and comforting high. She's one of the most beautiful plants I've grown yet - very feminine and 'sexy' :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a last pic of a cutting of her with direct flash light...

picture.php

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Dream Queen

Best performing plant so far. Dense bud mass with (early) trichomes less/little/no bug issues or signs of mold at all after steady rain.

Years ago I once helped an outdoor grow with organic methods and gopher baskets. Lavender cuts grown basically in the shade became big bushes however the dense leafy buds had little resin and caterpillars/mold. Same cut(s) inside had more bud to leaf in plain terms or calyx/leaf ratio was high compared to low. The greenhouse Train Wreck came out better, way better still Mendo greenhouse Train Wreck blueberry.

Latest posts

Latest posts