What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

TheHatman

BrainDoc_2_v2.1 (1).jpg
One of my oldskool skunk lines (early 90s) x brazil. Its one of my test F1s from which I want to select candidates for nice IBL projects next year. :)

(This one smells very sweet!! like a sugary strawberry hewing gum..)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A5 HAZE bx1 x Flashpoint. This pheno has a stanky terp profile. Very different than what she started as. Shes is really tasty.. Nothing like the A5H mom in the end.
picture.php

A5 HAZE bx1 x MAC. This pheno has a similar aroma as the mom did. I should add the other pheno started like this but ended up much different. Stacks better. I dont think she wont fill in as I thought.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

right

I got a couple of pictures up in Bibis what are you smoking thread. I'd have to say they are indoor .the smoke is a good quality the taste a d flavor are all there and that something I care about.
The daredevil reminds us of good granddaddy. Big solid purple nugs

right

Too funny. Those are the same cuts. A couple other friends of mine are running them. Is it indoor or outdoor? How are you liking the smoke?

@ higher Resolution
This is a loose fistfull of dare devil on my end

Attachments

• 20191205_102709.jpg
    20191205_102709.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 23

Highersolutions

Veteran
I got a couple of pictures up in Bibis what are you smoking thread. I'd have to say they are indoor .the smoke is a good quality the taste a d flavor are all there and that something I care about.
The daredevil reminds us of good granddaddy. Big solid purple nugs

Hey bro I just went and checked your pics in the other thread. Thats outdoor but both cuts produce almost indoor looking buds even outside. I was thinking the Daredevil that's grown in the high desert should be called Dirt Devil or maybe Dust Devil lol. Glad your enjoying the smoke on those cuts though. Theres not very many people running the Daredevil yet...

Edit: I just saw your post above. It's the High Desert grown outdoor. Looks good though...

Latest posts

Latest posts