What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
picture.php

chem d on the dry

PlantBully

What's that Phantom OG smoke like?

It smells and tastes thick and nasty in a good way with slight hint of berry in the background
The effect is also pretty thick and nasty. Last time it locked me out from this plane of thought, just staring at screen as if it was a blank wall while my brain was rushing unable to grasp anything that was going trough there.
My friend who smokes alot told me that he had a panic attack so it was not just me being a lightweight.
All in all I fell in love with this lady. She will be the one to breed with after I find sufficient alpha male - got some jamaican sativa seeds that should do the trick.
Here is picture of my last grow, it went better in general. There is alot for me to learn in diy dwc systems, you should always make sure that your pots/medium can actually support the plant sufficiently...
14665311.jpg

soil margin

Veteran
Hey iconnex, thanks for all the pics. What are your thoughts on the Reserva Privada genetics? Comparable to other seedbanks? Better, worse?

iConnex

Veteran
Ei soil margin, your wlc,

Reserva privada was merged by dn4 genetics, i think for a market choices. But the genetics are all almost goods.. not at all, but kandy kush have really good phenos and incredible big trichomes.. i think it's certainly better than some others on europen market. I don't even try all their genetics and for my exp is a good seedbank.

here little bit clean kandy again:

picture.php

Hola:tiphat:

Hey iconnex, thanks for all the pics. What are your thoughts on the Reserva Privada genetics? Comparable to other seedbanks? Better, worse?

iConnex

Veteran
Peyote Purple is ridiculous, it's the frostiest strain ever, but it's like the trichomes are full of air. It's the strain I always use as the example of "frosty doesn't equal potent".

Yea for sure... don't have a good yeld, or big potency, but there are really good terps line inside this strain! is a really sedative strain too and his rosin extract are really good...

Q8 for "frosty doesn't equal potent"

But this pre bubba 98 is a good strain ;)

Bless:tiphat:

Easy7

Veteran
Bubba kush is like coffee. I cannot always get that chatty. People might like me and that's a social concern.

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
Wifi #43 x Chem 91 skunkva cut fem...2 phenos

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ghost OG x Chem 91 skunkva cut fem...2 phenos

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ghost OG x OG squared

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2019-02-12 12.03.35.jpg
    2019-02-12 12.03.35.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 2019-02-12 12.02.18.jpg
    2019-02-12 12.02.18.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 2019-02-12 12.00.43.jpg
    2019-02-12 12.00.43.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 2019-02-12 11.59.26.jpg
    2019-02-12 11.59.26.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 2019-02-12 11.58.00.jpg
    2019-02-12 11.58.00.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 20

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm gonna take these to 75 days. The last run was 65. It was fire but want to see what another week does.

Latest posts

Latest posts