What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Gazoo31

Skywalker OG

Attachments

• AA3E5678-3707-4E9B-AFDC-1543FD4DF956.jpg
    AA3E5678-3707-4E9B-AFDC-1543FD4DF956.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 25
M

_mr.hendrix__

Fast Buds / Tangie-matic .. seeds went into water 86days ago .. awesome strain. sweet citrus dank

picture.php

PlantBully

Here is my lovely lady, Phantom OG from Barney's farm. This is my third time growing this and fourth one is vegging in another tent - soon to be flipped to flower.
I took the original cutting from plant that had been in flower for 2-3 weeks. This is the good stuff, yield is not huge but it hits hard.

This particular bud has been supercropped, it was higher than others and I had to try. I was suprised that it did not die off. Tomorrow she will get 6 hours of light and after that 48 hours of darkness before harvesting it. There is pretty much no clear trichomes and low amounts of amber, trying to get less headfuckingcouchlock-effect this time.
14665013.jpg

soil margin

Veteran
Hey nice buds there Plantbully. Haven't seen anyone growing Barney's Farm genetics in awhile. What's that Phantom OG smoke like?

Latest posts

Latest posts