What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

SnowShow

Death Star week 7

Death Star week 7

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got it narrowed down to 3 Flashpoints. All are killer looking..There all game changers :D. I might keep #11 and chose between #13,#12. These 2 are the same phenotype. #11 Looks like a pheno I found and lost awhile back.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#13 and #12 are the nicer looking.... but i can't smell them from here (or taste them) :bigeye:

Potency is only 1 part of the big picture. I've tossed many potent plants that had nothing else to offer. I was pretty bummed when I lost FP#1. Plants like that don't show up often. She had everything I liked. #11 has the same structure. Just depends how ea smokes when done. I don't like fluffy flowers. FP#4 is killer but she is to fluffy. I've seen 3 different phenotype in this cross. #12,#1 and 4 are what ea looks like.

This was #1. She was the mother to Flashbang. After losing her been looking through Flashpoint(snowman s1 x bio diesel) for another keeper.

picture.php

picture.php

FP#4 this pheno takes 80 days to finish.
picture.php

Last edited:

doktoren

Ey guys!

I was just checking some old pics, and found a little goodies from the good old days. Thought I would share it with y'all.

My favourite back then was fo sure Ojd's sssdh. This particular specimen grew into a true monster, and ended up with a final dry yield around 430 grams. She went 13 weeks in flower

Maybe its time to find some new exiting stuff to test out :biggrin:

Mohadib

Veteran
Ey guys!

I was just checking some old pics, and found a little goodies from the good old days. Thought I would share it with y'all.

My favourite back then was fo sure Ojd's sssdh. This particular specimen grew into a true monster, and ended up with a final dry yield around 430 grams. She went 13 weeks in flower

Maybe its time to find some new exiting stuff to test out :biggrin:

Chunky shit! Very healthy looking plant, especially considering she went 13 weeks!
Though she would look so much better without that photobucket logo on her ;)

Jbomber79

Veteran
picture.php

Some Headstash seeds from Karma Genetics I had a male pollinate the entire flower room a few years back. This is grown outdoors by a friend super good stuff all around! Happy Holidays you freaks!