What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Panama Haze

Panama Haze

Panama Godess x Purple Haze #23 (ACE)

picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
Yes it's San***'s Jack ;)
Basically there are two plants flowering right now, two phenos, similar growth pattern, not stretchy as expected but pretty predictable and easy to grow. They require pruning and defoliating because they're some of the most bushy plants I ever had.
They're at 50 days of 12/12 and ripening quickly under white leds, the aromas are similar yet one is very lemony while the other has less sharpness to it, seems to be a bigger yielder but I can't be sure until harvest time.
The one in the photo is the sharp lemon smelling one, very tight buds and more resin production, hopefully I'll keep a clone.
That's about it, if you want more infos contact me in private.

Cheers

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes it's San***'s Jack ;)
Basically there are two plants flowering right now, two phenos, similar growth pattern, not stretchy as expected but pretty predictable and easy to grow. They require pruning and defoliating because they're some of the most bushy plants I ever had.
They're at 50 days of 12/12 and ripening quickly under white leds, the aromas are similar yet one is very lemony while the other has less sharpness to it, seems to be a bigger yielder but I can't be sure until harvest time.
The one in the photo is the sharp lemon smelling one, very tight buds and more resin production, hopefully I'll keep a clone.
That's about it, if you want more infos contact me in private.

Cheers

Well if that is your first experience with the strain then I've heard enough for now and will wait till they're ready and hopefully we'll see some potent buds!

gh0stm0de

Wow that Atomic NL is worlds apart from the cut out of Harborside I grew years back. Mine was extremely dense short squat indica profile. Did you select the pheno?

King Rat

******s Jack is something i really NEED to grow one day.
I'm interested in that jack since 2011 and its a shame i never grew it

JohnnyChicago

Nice one! Quite a unique looking pheno. How are it's other qualities, like smell/taste and high?

Wow that Atomic NL is worlds apart from the cut out of Harborside I grew years back. Mine was extremely dense short squat indica profile. Did you select the pheno?

Yes, selected. Was looking for the nl5 kind of expressions, but also found few squatty ones that were nice too. But this one is amazing

Smalle/taste: sour, cleaner, citrus
High is creative, uplifting but very relaxing
Flowering is fast, yield high.

C

c64

Power Plant (White Label), flowering-day 67

Power Plant (White Label), flowering-day 67

picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts