What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my friend is possessed by Skunk .... it is testing everything that has the name SKUNK ..... this pheno is a unique strawberry .... deadly smell waiting for a visit to the police ..... skunk like a pig ..... paradise seeds hunter yes .... !!!!

View Image

What exact strain and company is that thanks for sharing?

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
40AmpstoFreedom said:
WTF wow? That strain has come a long way or did you get lucky pheno hunting? Very nice...How are the smells?

:tiphat: Just sowed one fem seed... I must admit I'm really impressed with ACE's fems (and regulars obviously).

Just chopped Guawi today, beggining of her 10th week, she would have benefit from another week but didn't want to risk neither this crop nor the new plants on early flowering; had a aphid infestation.

It felt like a plastic plant while defoliating her, so perfect! Incredible lateral branching, impressive yield too.

Scent is out of this world, it reeks to sweeeeet Mango/Apricot... In fact I decided to reveg her to run it a second time and keep a clone, though so far I've found ACE fem lines to be pretty consistent pheno wise.

Last edited:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
ACE's Zamaldelica

ACE's Zamaldelica

Zamaldelica, Trippy pheno.

Pics ending 9th Week, chopped this morning (beginning 10th) due to the aphids / red mite infestation.

picture.php

Closer
picture.php

100% Crop
picture.php

I was really surprised this airy and leggy plant actually yielded quite a respectable amount... I'd say she'll be the 3d biggest yielder...

I'm revegging her too, love this plant, have a special feeling with her. Love how she grows like an octopus, and her unique stems, thin but flexible like hard rubber, you could almost make a knot without it snapping!

If I succeed she'll meet Spain Summer Sun...

I'm sure if she could have gone unmolested she would be 100% buds/hairs from top to bottom.

C

c64

AfroKush - Day 61 (12/12) - green variation

AfroKush - Day 61 (12/12) - green variation

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dave Coulier

Veteran
You killed the thread C64. No one wants to play follow up that monster. I suppose Ill get this show rolling again.
smile.gif
I can't match the size of that bud, but good things come in small packages..Right?? At least thats what my gf tells me..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
@c64
Which PP is this, nirvana? Looks like a sword plant :)

@repuk
Does your gorgeous zamaldelica plant come from fem or reg seeds, maybe know the year of the pack? Yum!

@pepe
That looks soaked in a thc jam :) Gonna be tasty!

Cheers amigos

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Koondense, from regular standard seeds 5 pack, purchased directly from ACE on December 2017. Sowed two, got one male and one female, this one.

She was up-potted to a peat + light coco + home made vermicompost and seems to be fine so far outdoors into revegging. Days have 15+ daylight hours here now.

:tiphat:

Koondense

Veteran
Nice, I'm just about to get me some regular zamaldelicas.

Good to hear you found her straight in a reg pack, lucky pick!
Hopefully the outdoor reveg babe will like it and reward you with some trippy weed ;)

Cheers

C

c64

@ Dave Coulier
Hehe, your girlfriend is absolutely right! :)
Very nice detailed macro shots, I like such pictures.

@ repuk
Many Thanks. I am happy to be active again as part of this great community.

@ Koondense
I found this pheno in a 5 pack of Sensi's White Label. It's a PurePowerPlant. :shucks: