What's new

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

iLuv2BlAzE

For the 2 negative newbies who said it wasnt smokable .. 8.5 day dry and look .... Outdoor bud.. by the way only got about 8 hrs a day of light chopped at 10 weeks :dance013: fingers stay black after crushing all ths resin ridiculous and that she aint even cure yet been burping totes for like 3 days now . some ppl tried it and said it was the fire.:tiphat:

Attachments

• 20171030_161506.jpg
    20171030_161506.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 20171030_155825.jpg
    20171030_155825.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 20171030_155745.jpg
    20171030_155745.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 15

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
You aint but i am haha:dance013: ... Funny how the newbies always have something negative to say ... Wheres ya grow bro? You 2 signed up like yesterday lol... Lets see your harvesting plants:biggrin:

sigh i dunno why i'm even bothering...

not trying to take a side or anything here i just like to help my brothers and sisters along the correct path.

i don't neccesarilly think you're doing anything wrong with a fade like your other pictures the people were talking about. but even when you posted your first pics of that plant some 2 weeks ago i assume this was a pre chop pic. but since you're still posting more pics of the same plant still not chopped...

you shoula cut that shit down a couple weeks ago bro. it's not doing anything at this point and most likely wasn't doing anything at that point when you first posted. when your bud leaves are all yellow like that it's either because there's not enough food or theres too much food. but at any rate those leaves aren't doing anything...they're just there. being that it was flush regardless of too much food or not enough i assumed you would have cut that plant down a while ago and it was a moot point.

but since you're back with more pics...im gonna have to reiterate what others have said. thats not "proper fading" when you're newest growth aka the bud leaves in this scenario are showing issues it's usually because of a nute lockout or some sort of overfeeding issue blocking micro uptake. a proper fade has the major fans fading and dying off before you chop. your bud leaves shouldn't be all yellow and crisp before the chop like your pics. either too close to light and dried out from heat, not enough food and you should have chopped a long time ago after the major fans were depleted and before the secondary leaves got used up. or just overall too much food and locked out/salt toxicity.

i would prolly still smoke those buds after plucking off all those yellow leaves that most likely wont burn anyway or if they do won't be "worth the smoke" as they say on tv.

it's not unsalvageable.

but you certainly shouldn't be in here talking shit to people like you're the king kahuna and you know everything. don't misconstrue my advice as me talking shit to you. i'm not. just trying to correct the seeming err's of your ways.

the banner in my sig is a link to my current thread. in case you wanna see my harvested plants. :tiphat:

C

c64

Chimera`s Schnazzleberry#4 (The Dom x Blockhead)

Chimera`s Schnazzleberry#4 (The Dom x Blockhead)

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
PoTM nomi...

PoTM nomi...

Good work Zilo, I can't find a photo of the Month thread so I am sharing this outstanding photography here. This from @scrarecrow33 from the Bodhi Seed info exchange thread, Granola Funk..great work scarecrow33..
picture.php

zilo

That Ms.Universe looks killer Kruko! You grown that out before? If so whats she smoke like? Been loving Dynasty's work lately, Looking great

kruko

That Ms.Universe looks killer Kruko! You grown that out before? If so whats she smoke like? Been loving Dynasty's work lately, Looking great
yes, multiple times. this is my keeper. she smells and tastes like cherry/vanilla/pineapple and other tropical fruits. very good smoke. dynasty is luv, prof p is life :D
do you know what happened to dynasty seeds? everywhere i look, no seeds available..
i have grown ms. universe, mt. hood huckleberry and caramel candy kush from him. all were killer.