What's new

Freakshow by Humbolt

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When it goes into flower it will change completely....be prepared...they stretch a bunch and in a hurry once they start.

Thats not my pic. I can't grow them here. I'd be too concerned around my breeding projects getting pollinated.

driver77

20231112_091727[1666].jpg

20231112_091705[1667].jpg

driver77

Week 11 finally starting to see some fade. It's early in week in 11 so maybe finish in another week and a half or so.
She's got a monster cola! :canabis:

Popey

Veteran
It just smells like an earthy weed. Mainly kush, earthy scents, some lemon undertones, etc. If someone writes to you that it smells like lemon (as they write about Panama ACE Seeds), don't believe it, you can only find lemon there if you have a strong imagination xDDD To sum up: it just stinks a lot kush.

driver77

So it's had a chance to cure a bit and lost most of the early harshness is gone and now that I can get a lung full in a hit I can give a better report. This shits strong! Very strong sativa high...very psychedelic almost trippy with color enhancement and the giggles feeling. Love it for a daytime weed...not good for night because it'll keep you awake. Definitely a keeper and looking forward to supafreak which is this crossed with pineapple express....got 1 sprouted
now ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts