What's new

Freakshow by Humbolt

driver77

Looking freaky already....
20230726_094456[1453].jpg

20230726_095436[1454].jpg
20230805_062309[1452].jpg

laszlokovacs

Is this your only plant in the pack? Looks good but I got to agree with everybody that it looks less like what freakshow is expected but the genetics are real freaks so not that odd i guess... but it def looks like a bit bastard-y while the freak quality is still undeniable. Good luck in flower hope its good stuff, those fan leaves are interesting- wonder how they fare with the tent light.

For the record all the freakshows ive ever popped looked much more like the fern type although the variances between plants is usually very intriguing. Best picture i can pull up in 5 seconds- but heres what mine have looked like-
imgonline-com-ua-dexifuR8nqH0hjtaN.jpg

driver77

Is this your only plant in the pack? Looks good but I got to agree with everybody that it looks less like what freakshow is expected but the genetics are real freaks so not that odd i guess... but it def looks like a bit bastard-y while the freak quality is still undeniable. Good luck in flower hope its good stuff, those fan leaves are interesting- wonder how they fare with the tent light.

For the record all the freakshows ive ever popped looked much more like the fern type although the variances between plants is usually very intriguing. Best picture i can pull up in 5 seconds- but heres what mine have looked like-
View attachment 18881094
I have 1 more....came in a 2 pack. It definitely looks a bit different than most pics I've seen of the strain, but I have run across some that look more like mine. It has been an easy grow so far, seed popped and it shot right up with no drama.
Here's one that looks more like mine.
7317647_grow-journal-by-knightriderhumboldtseedcompanyfreakshow.jpg

laszlokovacs

I have 1 more....came in a 2 pack. It definitely looks a bit different than most pics I've seen of the strain, but I have run across some that look more like mine. It has been an easy grow so far, seed popped and it shot right up with no drama.
Yeah looks like a real freak... the breeder of freakshow now has a bunch of different freak lines each with their different names and genetics inside. The cool thing about freakshow is mutation that causes the leaf shape expresses it self slightly differently in the plants so each one has its own leaf shape that falls under the freakshow type leaf umbrella. You popped a real interesting one thats for sure, wonder what the other one's like.

Please keep us posted with flower shots :)

Latest posts

Latest posts