What's new

Forum cut is from Ethos?

Redrum92

I see a lot of websites attributing forum cut to Ethos Genetics. Then some others attributing it to cookie fam. Then some others attributing it to icmag. Was it some combination of the 3? I didn't realize ethos had any hand in it

I'm sure this has been explained 100x but I looked through the older threads and couldn't find the exact answer, as to who did which part.

Last edited:

Redrum92

Forum cut originated right here on ICmag. Hence why it's called the forum.

I want to say Yes4prpp215 is the one that first brought her out to the public.
Thanks for the specific info. That's sort of what I thought. That's why I'm confused about the Ethos thing.

Redrum92

Ethos didn't have his hands on the forum or much to do with it until it already got spread out to be honest.
That's what I thought. Just weird that I saw at least 4 different sites claiming that. Wonder where that rumor started

This is the oldest one I could find. Definitely very useful breeding info in there, but unless yes2prop is from cookie fam, is that also just another rumor, or what? And now this other guys is throwing ABF in the ring. Barely been 10 years and already 4 different companies/people supposedly made 1 cut. Very confusing.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
CDAE9C06-01CD-40E6-9623-96B10E86A5B8.png
B8C5360A-AF17-48A7-8CCF-1FDAA399C1FA.png
65A73C27-A4B0-49BC-AC39-E446B2325B5F.png

JetLife175

Veteran
So red over heard ease dropped lol a conversation between me and yesprop talking bout cookies left the party and made it happen … gave the cuts to abja who then gave it to us
Fuck yeah Stoney. I was gonna say you were one of the first too. I remember yes4prop posting the dispensary flower pics way back when before anyone had the cut. That's dope to hear how that came about.

Any idea on the OGKB. Did that come
From the Koreans too?

Redrum92

So red over heard ease dropped lol a conversation between me and yesprop talking bout cookies left the party and made it happen … gave the cuts to abja who then gave it to us

God damn dropping the details. My dude. Thank you so much.

It's crazy, in my world, legends don't live long, or stay free long. Yet all these people are alive and free... you can just text dude and he will tell you the story. The world's a-changin

Last edited:

Redrum92

Fuck yeah Stoney. I was gonna say you were one of the first too. I remember yes4prop posting the dispensary flower pics way back when before anyone had the cut. That's dope to hear how that came about.

Any idea on the OGKB. Did that come
From the Koreans too?

I believe OGKB was some sort of cookie bagseed found by Chunkypigs, but don't quote me, because that's another story I would definitely appreciate some backstory on also

Last edited:

JetLife175

Veteran
I believe OGKB was some sort of cookie bagseed found by Chunkypigs, but don't quote me, because that's another story I would definitely appreciate some backstory on also
Nope.

Chunky found beans in OGKB hence the 2.0. All I know is NorCal_I mag was the first one I ever saw with it.

Latest posts

Latest posts