What's new

Forum cut is from Ethos?

whiteberrieS

Ricky Spanish
Veteran
I see a lot of websites attributing forum cut to Ethos Genetics. Then some others attributing it to cookie fam. Then some others attributing it to icmag. Was it some combination of the 3? I didn't realize ethos had any hand in it

I'm sure this has been explained 100x but I looked through the older threads and couldn't find the exact answer, as to who did which part.
Forum cut was 2008. Ethos was 2014. Ethos didn't make the forum cut.

Munson

Veteran
Animal is a renamed cookie cut attributed to Seer415(RIP) that he got from Str8flame, who got it from CookieMonster415(RIP). All Str8flame knows is that it was one of the first cookie cuts. The cookies x fire og part was made up by Seer to take credit which caused a rift. Essentially Str8flame and Seer were just better growers of cookies than others so Seer wanted to distinguish himself.

JetLife175

Veteran
Animal is a renamed cookie cut attributed to Seer415(RIP) that he got from Str8flame, who got it from CookieMonster415(RIP). All Str8flame knows is that it was one of the first cookie cuts. The cookies x fire og part was made up by Seer to take credit which caused a rift. Essentially Str8flame and Seer were just better growers of cookies than others so Seer wanted to distinguish himself.
Noooooo shit.

That explains a lot. The animal was always my favorite of the bunch. Had a feeling it wasn't a hybrid. That was the cut that had the most "thin mint" in the flavor to me. I had a feeling it wasn't a Fire hybrid.

Munson

Veteran
Noooooo shit.

That explains a lot. The animal was always my favorite of the bunch. Had a feeling it wasn't a hybrid. That was the cut that had the most "thin mint" in the flavor to me. I had a feeling it wasn't a Fire hybrid.
Wouldn’t be surprised if animal and the original thin mint were the same at some point

Redrum92

✅
Thanks for dropping the knowledge, boys. I never thought Ethos had a hand in Forum Cut, but I saw that misinformation in multiple places back when I first made the thread. I believe it's important to clear things up

whiteberrieS

Ricky Spanish
Veteran
It's Fire OG*Forum

Redrum92

✅
1000007734.jpg

1000007740.jpg

Im guessing the "S1" part gets lost in translation or something

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts