What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Flex Vermelho and Flex Azul fertilizers?

matthewdun

Hello,
I bought two packages of fertilizers which are Flex Vermelho and Flex Azul. But they have way too much potassium in them.
an i use for cannabis? Say’s in the package that the dose is 69g/100L.

How much should i use in seedlings vegetative and flowering?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello,
I bought two packages of fertilizers which are Flex Vermelho and Flex Azul. But they have way too much potassium in them.
an i use for cannabis? Say’s in the package that the dose is 69g/100L.

How much should i use in seedlings vegetative and flowering?
Don't worry about the potassium. I would use only 1/4 or less of the manufacturer's recommendations in the beginning. Start with only one plant at first and make sure it's safe before giving it to all the plants. If you get yourself an EC or TDS meter you will learn a lot.

Orange's Greenhouse

It looks like a normal 2 part. Part A is all of it except nitrogen and calcium. Part B is calcium nitrate. The manufacturers want you to mix them in 1:1 ratio.
To get the relative ratio of the ready to use fert just add both NPK ratios. Then you have 22-9-37. This is entirely reasonable. A bit low on nitrogen relative to other offers but should work.
If you want more nitrogen (or less potassium) just add more B.

matthewdun

Don't worry about the potassium. I would use only 1/4 or less of the manufacturer's recommendations in the beginning. Start with only one plant at first and make sure it's safe before giving it to all the plants. If you get yourself an EC or TDS meter you will learn a lot.
Thanks for your answer. I got it.

Latest posts

Latest posts