What's new

First grow. how's it looking?

chefbudz

lol man i feel so bad for you that you cant smoke think i would cave and smoke a bowl ...
try a local restaurant they don't pay well and work you like a dog but you wont have to piss

Excellent first grow you got goin there! 😃 what did you feed those ladies?
fox farm trio with a little calmag. This next round will be grown in a mix consisting of a bale of sunshine mix #4, a 1.5 cuft bag of FFOF, I think about 5 cups of Epsoma lime, 3 small bags of perlite and a small bag of vermiculite. I wish I had some ewc maybe next round.

lol man i feel so bad for you that you cant smoke think i would cave and smoke a bowl ...
try a local restaurant they don't pay well and work you like a dog but you wont have to piss

My main issue right now is I just bought a huge F250 Turbo Diesel for $40000

I need to make at least 500 bucks a week. Don't ever hang up on your boss. Especially if your boss is a woman. Apparently they hate that. :dunno:

Round 2 coming at you. Can anyone advise how to upload pics the orientation I took them? They keep uploading sideways.

Last harvest was just under 13 oz with 15 plants total. I'm doing 12 plants this time with a longer veg and bigger pots to hopefully get closer to a pound. Soil mix is a little different also.

Round 2 is under way. It took me a while to round up all the stuff to switch to ebb and flow.

I'm running Lucas formula and it comes out to be a little less than 1000 ppm. PH is stable now at 5.9.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Looks like you did your homework before jumping in and growing . Nice job man , enjoy the harvest !
Agreed you hit it right on the head:bashhead:.im loving it,because he took some time and did some research he will have a very nice first grow.GREAT JOB:asskick:kick ass start. now set a goal to even do better.i see good things in the near future grows :yoinks:.

Agreed you hit it right on the head:bashhead:.im loving it,because he took some time and did some research he will have a very nice first grow.GREAT JOB:asskick:kick ass start. now set a goal to even do better.i see good things in the near future grows :yoinks:.

Thanks for checking me out. I've had two harvests so far and this will be my third grow but first time with hydro. First two harvests I got between 12 and 13 ozs. Looking for a fast flowering finisher so I can try and pull off a harvest every two months with little to zero down time.

I switched to 12/12 yesterday and I'm waiting until my wife says I can spend some more money.

Latest posts

Latest posts