What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

First grow, excited! Cannabis influensed shopping 😅

Absorber

✓
Back home!

Plants looking great today! Even with the high ec, i belive it was the flush that did it.

Getting pretty sticky!

I get stoned as hell and the weed is dry enough and a diff dimention of taste and flavour, like a candy bluberry not like the other gelato, and that plant is getting very frosty in comparison
But i remember gelato to be like a sitrus flavour

I got som leaf cutting to do View attachment 19084310
Im growing a Gelato up a tree at the moment ,ive never grown this strain before or an Auto ,oh yea its an Auto too .
Your crop is looking good

cellardwellar420

✓
Im growing a Gelato up a tree at the moment ,ive never grown this strain before or an Auto ,oh yea its an Auto too .
Your crop is looking good
i stunted them severly, just when it was about to take off: Ghost OG i am not touching other than LST.

Thank you its nice to hear!
I hope, I can keep it going.

Nitrogen foliarspray was maybe also a succees?
1729058440935.png

This is the Amnezia Haze, looks really nice!
1729058869362.jpeg

Upskirt…

I moved my autoflower to finish in another room and 24h light.

I will mix up a new batch of nutes today

Last edited:

cellardwellar420

✓
i stunted them severly, just when it was about to take off: Ghost OG i am not touching other than LST.

Thank you its nice to hear!
I hope, I can keep it going.

Nitrogen foliarspray was maybe also a succees? View attachment 19084553
This is the Amnezia Haze, looks really nice!
View attachment 19084555
Upskirt…

I moved my autoflower to finish in another room and 24h light.

I will mix up a new batch of nutes today
PH 6 1000ppm

Hydro; 5,7 1400ppm
Got some calmag reccomended dose.
Green planet budbooster just going after ppm

I gave them micro aswell regular dose
1729094158310.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1780.jpeg
    IMG_1780.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

cellardwellar420

✓
Auto was looking alittke brown in the pistels, tiricomes cloudy and i would like to chop in 1 or two dayssmells dilicious

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1796.jpeg
    IMG_1796.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1789.jpeg
    IMG_1789.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1793.jpeg
    IMG_1793.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1797.jpeg
    IMG_1797.jpeg
    464.2 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1830.jpeg
    IMG_1830.jpeg
    338.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

cellardwellar420

✓
Defoliated the plants, not going overboard(inward facing leaves), shaved legs.

Chopped the other Gelato, smells fantastic and is sticky, drying in inderect warm climate ca 47%RH, had to dry some in the oven. Taste is more citrusy, i wonder if i mixed up the seedlings, and the first is a ANESIA SEEDS LEMONGRASS AUTO
1729163376534.png
, becouse it has a totally diff taste and smell, and the gelatto is more sitrusy.(my preferance)

Autos and the two regulars are growing under a 400w Schlux yelow/red/4000kelvin 24H , the two G OG looking good, Purple Sat by ACE i just repotted into 2.5/3 gallon pots 15l . Waiting for them to get used the new house and then i will put it in the 13/11 tent for flowering( i am expecting a big streach/pure sativa cross)

I had taken some clones from the diff plants, some sprouted roots and i put them in solocups

Will see what sex the Purple SAt end up with, this was regular seeds.
Rest is under 13/11 in tent 0.8-1.1VPD
1729163728568.jpeg

I got some room for the next
:)

Attachments

• IMG_1839.jpeg
    IMG_1839.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1837.jpeg
    IMG_1837.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1831.jpeg
    IMG_1831.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1832.jpeg
    IMG_1832.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1834.jpeg
    IMG_1834.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:

IC GLASS

Stats Day
Stats Lights out(sprayed plants with water)
Growing fast.. Maybe doubleing in 24 h, the rockwool Tangies
Fimmed the Bagseed today(hope i did it correct).

They are starting to smell, the Amnezia Haze and 24K Tangie, specially when i touch them.
It sounds like your plants are thriving! Spraying them with water can really help, and it’s great to hear the Tangies are growing fast—doubling in size in just 24 hours is impressive. Fimming the bagseed is a good move, and the fact that the Amnesia Haze and 24K Tangie are starting to smell means they’re maturing nicely!

cellardwellar420

✓
It sounds like your plants are thriving! Spraying them with water can really help, and it’s great to hear the Tangies are growing fast—doubling in size in just 24 hours is impressive. Fimming the bagseed is a good move, and the fact that the Amnesia Haze and 24K Tangie are starting to smell means they’re maturing nicely!
thanks for your nice words:)