What's new

Female Seeds NL Pheno Sick Sick Sick

Lifebreather

Veteran
Alright, so where's this grow located and what times are you not there? lol :biglaugh:

ROFL! K++++ (msabgt 5lg)

My grow and I are everywhere at all times. We have always been and will continue to always be.

buddah-naw man, I don't mind at all. Plants lookin good...

My nug will be dry in a few more days. I took the trim picks a couple days ago so that when my new apparatus arrives from EDIT, I'll have a nice nug ready.

jbleezy

Dam nice job man, NL has been a favorite of mine ever since the first time I smoked it I had a buddy who brought me some back from a friends house in humbolt a couple years back and I've never came across any NL that even came close untill I came across ur thread, it's beautiful just how I remembered it, this is what comes to mind when I think of the northern lights

Lifebreather

Veteran
Woke up to my girlfriends sister bangin' on our door.

She knows I don't wake up till the pm...

Couldn't get back to sleep, so I puffed on the 3-days dried nugget I clipped earlier. Surprisingly, it blazed up instantly. It was still kind of damp but there was no problem bringing the bowl to a cherry.

Only took one hit. Now I'm going to head back to bed. Mission accomplished.

Oh yeah, check out these macros I pumped out real quick...

picture.php

picture.php

I wish I had a nicer camera, but I'm sure you get the point. Notta lotta green 2 b seen...

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
simply stunn'ing sugga sweet special sexy smoke ...
U got there......killerjob...

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
looking forward to the test smoke sessions!
looks crazy, anx for the not flashed pix!
picture.php

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
it is an impressive looking plant, very nice but the trichome stalks are so long, while the gland heads are relatively small. the long stalks make the bud look more frosty as they reflect a lot of light, but its the gland heads your after, not the stalks, thats where the resin is, and of course the main thing is how it smokes...

Oregonic

i'm sure you're sick of gettin jocked by now but that one picture in particular (yeah you know the one lol) is AMAZING bro... i hope it wins photo of the month

S

stoned teacher

Hope that cuttings are putting out roots...

Incredible plant you go there!

Latest posts

Latest posts