What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

quest

Thank you,

I have only grown from seeds. I would like to give clones a try this year. Want to get a good start and do it right.
Want to maybe try Blue Dream, God's gift and a few more.
. Trying to space things out on both the planting and especially the finishing end. Need all the help I can get

Q

quest

Chocolope sounds good too. Seed looks like it goes 63-70 days finish outdoors late October. Clone will do about the same?

T

theJointedOne

not sure on the finishing times but i always plant a seed starts on mothers day and clones a week after. This is usually the earliest I can put out but i know heads that put out in late april, they always have problems.

i guess i should have said you can start the seeds or clones indoors anytime but to be outside they have to be out no earlier than may or have supp lighting. Any earlier and most strains are going to stress out, might go flower/veg/back to flower and degrate the genes.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
You ladies are the very best my b goo is looking lovely, healthy, and ready to produce some fine medicine. And a special thanks again to Norkali for trekking up there for me. Oh and I forgot to give you another part of our trade that I promised you. I will hold it until next time, I didn't totally forget my friend, in fact because I forgot (actually we were just way too medicated to remember much of anything) you instantly qualify for my opps my bad extra gram of Gob9. Also I hope I'm not saying too much here but the OG GOB9 may be making a return. 5 are being sexed as I type, I just hope that pheno comes back up to be mothered out. Keep your fingers crossed. Regardless Gob9iesel (GOB9 X NYCD)will be making it's way up there sooner or later, so be on the look out. Until then kiddies....

ʇǝɥdoɹP not Profit

nvthis

Wow GK, I haven't been out to see y'all in about a year. Looks like you folk are burning it down! I gotta get back soooooon.. :)

Happy Holidaze:xmastree:

T

theJointedOne

well i hope you all made it too the GKG market, they had a lot of nice looking babies and a very nice selection.

GkG- That deep purple has that smell that i love, that stuff is sweet thanks. And the Flo made gettign the girls into their new home very calm and mellow. Thanks again. Will try and get some pics up soon.

peace

darthvapor

wow sounds like quality clones and people. can anybody with a card come by or is it memebers only? Ive had bad luck with mis represented clones here in the bay..

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: We are working our asses off to bring the best genetics available to our members. It takes a while to really establish quality vendors with a product you can totally verify but we have weeded through the good, the bad and the ugly to bring our members the real deal.
We have a great selection that we are really proud to present. :smokeit: :abduct:

Billygoat

Good Karma is one of the best medical clubs out there. I've been to allot of them and not many of them are up to Good Karma's standards and friendship.

Love being able to walk in and pick up my clones and chat with the friendly staff. After they check to make sure you have the proper paper work of course. Very nice selection of everything. Very friendly staff and easy location to find. I always love visiting my friends there. Lovely drive for those that haven't made the drive yet. Try to plan the trip on a sunny day if you can. Very lovely drive.
Take care,
BG

ievolution

HI im new to this site and live in tehama county. so im not too far away from clearlake but is there a menu i can see before i drive 3 or so hours jus to get there.

ievolution

sorry i asked that question. i decided to read further back and found it. thanks tho. hopefully ill be there in the next month. ive got a bout 4 weeks left on this 1.

Norkali

Good Karma is one of the best medical clubs out there. I've been to allot of them and not many of them are up to Good Karma's standards and friendship.

Love being able to walk in and pick up my clones and chat with the friendly staff. After they check to make sure you have the proper paper work of course. Very nice selection of everything. Very friendly staff and easy location to find. I always love visiting my friends there. Lovely drive for those that haven't made the drive yet. Try to plan the trip on a sunny day if you can. Very lovely drive.
Take care,
BG

Quoted for truth! I'm glad somebody mentioned the drive; I love seeing the lake when I come by!

:tree:

BG - I picked up a little present for myself last time I was up....The Guhn. :elf: Keep an eye out for a 'Guhnslinger' coming up sometime early next year! I can't wait to see what these do!

Status
Not open for further replies.