What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey rowdy everyone else here at the market.... i picked up the gods gift im around half way thru flower with this one and i must say ive enver seen this many budsites in my life but shes so damn thin doesnt want to stand up kind of overwhelming...im assuming this one would do great tied down or toa screen anyone run this one?

S

squirrelfooker

Hey rowdy everyone else here at the market.... i picked up the gods gift im around half way thru flower with this one and i must say ive enver seen this many budsites in my life but shes so damn thin doesnt want to stand up kind of overwhelming...im assuming this one would do great tied down or toa screen anyone run this one?

I did a few months back, it died when making the switch from cfl to the hps flower room.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the Gods Gift is a clone only strain and its Killer Queen X Purple Erkle. I know its been around for a while and maybe not as vigorous as it originally was. I have ran it for many years and it seems to have gotten a little brittle. By that I mean the branches break easier.. it doesnt clone as easily but the potency and quality of the medicine is still outstanding. We had Gods Gift come thru the market a couple of times in the past year. One of the vendors I knew real well and I know he had our Gods Gift. The other guy I'm not too sure about where he got his but I wont use him as a vendor again. I am always reluctant to take new clone vendors unless they can show me finished product of what they are vending. Its hard to police them all though.
The Gods Gift I am familiar with is short, bushy, stout and stocky plant with dark green leathery looking indica leaf. Easy purple to grow.

Gods Gift is on of my favorite strain. I love the distinct taste, of purple but not a Erkle taste. I have been growin this Gods Gift for a couple of years. I found it from Rowdy at the Farmers Market in the Oaks. I lost it due to a Hydro Hut Recall that of gassed and killed all my mothers. the Gods Gift was the first strain I tracked down to start over. so I called rowdy and she made it happen. Thanks Rowdy.. I will take some pictures of mine tonight and post them tomorrow. :joint::woohoo::joint::smoweed:

Last edited:

OzzBozz

thinking about heading out there this weekend for some mothers if any are in stock. let me know'

i'm coming from north of mendo/lake co. so its a bit of a drive. worth it if i can get the scrom ( shrom)

Billygoat

Morning Rowdy,

I was wondering if you can get your hands on a new Headband and Banana Goo cut for me. Let me know and thanks. Have a wonderful holidays everyone and be safe.
Take care,
BG

Norkali

Banana Goo is in HIGH demand it seems right now! I second that as well! I just wanted to say THANK YOU again for everything that you guys have been able to help me out with since I've joined. You guys truly are light years ahead of all other collectives in terms of hospitality and not to mention the selection and variety. It is way too easy to take things for granted here in California, and I think I have been. I just realized how much harder it would be as a patient if you guys weren't around! THANK YOU!

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
^^^150% true...."light years ahead of all other collectives in terms of hospitality and not to mention the selection and variety"

I have banana Goo and Headband BG...Talk to Rowdy and she can tell u how to get a hold of me ...

The General....

Last edited by a moderator:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey B.G. and General our swap is Sunday and its our potluck monthly meeting as well so come on in and get things worked out on Sunday.

Billygoat

Hey B.G. and General our swap is Sunday and its our potluck monthly meeting as well so come on in and get things worked out on Sunday.

I work sundays, so that's out of the question. I'll work something out. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Have a wonderful and safe holiday.
Later,
BG

T

theJointedOne

Yeah Happy Harvest/thanksgiving/family day to the WHole GKG family. I am excited to be coming down in a couple weeks and look forward to getting some goodies!

general if u could post a pic or send me one of the gods gift u have it would be great....the one i got is tall and very lanky..kinda dissapointing

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I work sundays, so that's out of the question. I'll work something out. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Have a wonderful and safe holiday.
Later,
BG
Just let me know when you can come B.G.
and to Highgroove.. I'm afraid you didnt get God's Gift. We had a vendor that brought plants in that he claimed were from the general, who's Gods Gift I know but a few weeks later when I quizzed him again on where they came from he told me they came from OrganiCann in Santa Rosa so I am not at all sure they were the real Gods Gift and sounds doubtful due to your description. We no longer use that vendor and I am really sorry if you didnt get Gods Gift.

I hope everyone has a very nice thanksgiving.
Peace and love..

B

Brain

Does the BB x Tw strain you guys carry have the trademark tw smell and flavor? I'd love to know where this strain originated as I know a guy in Humboldt that runs this cross from seed every year and the tw phenos are stellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts