What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rowdy
How does the entry for the cup work?
How many 1/2 gm samples do you need?
I have some Sour Diesel and Supersilver Haze that I would like to enter.
feel free to PM me

Stay safe
BM

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Was there yesterday, was alittle disappointed with the appearance of the clones so small and less then healthy. wanted the headband but the condition wasn't what i normally accept and the two dudes there didn't seem to care or know anything specific about the clones. The kushidelic were really nice condition.... all clone should look like those. Also
there was a tiny chem clone but they had no idea what chem it was.

Bought some cotton candy and jack Herer, Nepalese purple(sic)... and they were put in sandwich baggies,?????? no label or prop215 disclaimer. Also was with a couple non white people and i felt as though they where treated alot different from me, they both said they would never go back. the guy without his two bottom front teeth has real people problems and glared at the two non whites the entire time. Nothing was said (as I'm 6'8" and over 300lbs and i know those two didn't want any trouble with me) but the entire time the environment was very tense.

I was expecting a warm friendly hippie type club with an extremely cool rowdy running the show, but i guess thats only the weekend, hope the environment is different then.

I usually don't post negative posts, but this visit was really uncomfortable.

G

GreenLion

Hey Rowdy!
Thinking bout entering some herbals..Is the Good Karma 420 WARM-UP Cup, a warm up for a bigger cup to come?

T

theJointedOne

well since 4/20 is not on a weekend they were gonna have it on the 17th but the international cannabis expo is that weekend so the 11th will be a warm up to those events the expo and 4/20. ...

but when you think about 4/20 it needs to be a week long celebration!!! now we can kick off the week with a jam!!

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was there yesterday, was alittle disappointed with the appearance of the clones so small and less then healthy. wanted the headband but the condition wasn't what i normally accept and the two dudes there didn't seem to care or know anything specific about the clones. The kushidelic were really nice condition.... all clone should look like those. Also
there was a tiny chem clone but they had no idea what chem it was.

Bought some cotton candy and jack Herer, Nepalese purple(sic)... and they were put in sandwich baggies,?????? no label or prop215 disclaimer. Also was with a couple non white people and i felt as though they where treated alot different from me, they both said they would never go back. the guy without his two bottom front teeth has real people problems and glared at the two non whites the entire time. Nothing was said (as I'm 6'8" and over 300lbs and i know those two didn't want any trouble with me) but the entire time the environment was very tense.

I was expecting a warm friendly hippie type club with an extremely cool rowdy running the show, but i guess thats only the weekend, hope the environment is different then.

I usually don't post negative posts, but this visit was really uncomfortable.

Wow! I just dont believe that. It sounds exaggerated to me and I'm sorry no but one is ever treated differently. The guy you are talking about has "non white" nieces and nephews (hispanic & black) that he loves with all his heart! That makes me laugh dude. We have every ethnic group out there come in to the club and my guys said no guy 6'8" weighing 300 lbs came in yesterday??? and I'll look through the intake for yesterday... I'm sorry if you didn't like our vibe but we have some very healthy looking clones right now including the kushadelic Master Kush, Green Crack, and yes the one tray does look a little tough and I dont have any of those smaller clones posted on the menu.
We dont know which chem it is so we dont say its this or that..I dont believe in misrepresenting the products when you arent 100% sure. There are pics posted here.. read the thread.
We do our best and I KNOW all my volunteers are always polite and friendly just as we will treat you if you return. We are no frills and if you want stickers and labels next time just say so. We will welcome you... :)
(i do hate the plastic baggie and we are looking at other pkg options)

SATURDAYS Markets have been rockin!
We are seeking reliable in house vendors for permanent positions.

I have added the farmers market thread to our website and all our competitors here in the county also are looking at the thread now. I thought twice about doing this because we have some questionable people in the business here who would like nothing more than to post negative comments to get us out of business. Everyone loyal to the thread please keep this in mind when you read a post from someone who is new on here. In the meantime remember how you have all been treated at Good Karma.
peace and respect

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Rowdy!
Thinking bout entering some herbals..Is the Good Karma 420 WARM-UP Cup, a warm up for a bigger cup to come?

Hey GreenLion! Great to see you on the thread and I would love to have you attend the cup! Let me know what you want to enter and I will get it on the website.
Sorry no bigger cup coming.. its just to get an early start on 420.
OMG! The momentum is building! I cant wait to get the party started!

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see this Headbandf1 person is posting that bog will be making an appearance at GKG and that is TOTALLY FALSE! BOG IS NOT GOING TO "MAKE AN APPEARANCE" AT GKG AND WE HAVE NEVER ADVERTISED THAT ANYWHERE!
Just came home from the club and I am there everyday at some point.. we didnt do intake on anyone yesterday who was 6'9" and even close to 300 lbs. I dont know who this character is posting on the Bog thread all the "knowledge and bog appearance info" about us.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Justa - Glad to see the Market is growing and doing well. Wanted to know if you ever have pollen come in. I am looking for some breeding material and dont want to go thru growin a bunch of males to get some quality pollen if I can help it.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are starting a few grow projects with Hindu Kush, Master Kush, Fire O.G., Afghan Kush and we will have some pollen available in another month or two. We have a few members who are also collectors of pollen. Nobull maybe can help.
Who else is out there with pollen?? Help a guy out here. :)
We may have a few Sour Grapes clones available in time for the cup as well as a few Nancy Botwin. (and a DP for you turtle farmer)
We also have some screamin Purple Nepal medicine on the menu.
I am hoping we get a few people who want to vend besides on Saturday. We have a couple of young men who plan to come in and set up their own little shop soon and we hope to get more vendors with the same intention. I'm interested in vendors who are serious and dedicated and want to grow their own business within our collective. We are offering 5 more available vending positions with a 65/35% split... (you get the 65%)

phatsesh

i thought i was the only one in search of pollen, to cross with my grail to make it even more holy.

any thing impeticular you are looking for? f1 ibl genetics

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Sounds groovy Justa! All those sound great. I will stay tuned and hope you are succesful in all your projects. No real rush cause I want to do this next run of seeds right and with fresh stock.

Open to all options at this point Phatesh and was jsut hopin Rowdy and the crew could help. So can I get some more info on how you are doing the vendors, Rowdy? Sounds interesting! So impressed with your spot and got some clones and meds I could possibly want to vend. At this point I wouldnt deal with many others other than the ladies.

Sounds like the cup will be fun!

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
I was wondering since I talked to thejointedone who is also entering...Can the hash bash be judged same day? I will participate if this is the case that would make 2/3 for same day in the hash bash and I'm planning on bring lots of goodies.

Besides that can I reserve a nice pack or two depending on price of the LIFESAVER when they come in? Also I'd like a nancy if not reserved for me for humble1.

Anyways hope all is well at GKG. Can't wait to see all your pretty faces in 9 days!

~ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

Last edited:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Proph.. We can certainly judge the Hash Bash the same day but special pets rescue and giving to my animal charities is what motivated me to open the club so I am always thinking of ways to make money for the animals that no one cares for. The cup is a fun thing for members and not to be taken too seriously. A small amount of cash and some free medicine for the prize should be plenty as we didnt even allow extra judge entries in our previous cups and the contestant money was fine. Its not like you have to give up an ounce to enter.. its more like a quarter ounce. It doesn't even really take a half gram per entry and there are usually no more than 10 or 12 entries. The cup isn't really about the prize... its about having fun.
A nancy is being saved and 2 packs of Lifesaver!
Cant wait to pop the Blush seeds. All Bog's stuff looks so good! The seeds are where its at. I love the clones but so many issues and herm contamination floating around.

Rainman.. As for the vending at the market this is my original idea of what prop 215 was about. We didnt have room to "live my dream" in the old location so we adapted. What we are looking for are vendors who know this is their calling. Who know this is the most valuable plant we have on earth and make it their religion, their love, their life and what they wake up for every day. Not growing for the financial advantage but who grow because they know that is what they are on the earth to do. Vendors who know their medicine well and have grown it and can tell the patients everything they need to know about growing or medicating with their product. We want the best of the best who will set up their shop within our collective and be on hand at least 3 or 4 days a week. Quality is everything and knowing your product. We want long term, dependable and honestly good people.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Yeah I feel bad now for being presumptuous, a patient friend of mine will be joining me this time around. He's going to enter Indoor Chem D, and will also have cuts of the same Chem D pm me to know how many you want.(supposedly passed down through to a circle of grower friends from Chemdog himself, as far as that goes I don't know). I've tried it, it's really strong, has a light frosty bag appeal, and a definite chemmy swimming pool smell and transferable taste.

Oh his name is Rob G. and I'll be entering my Oobubble in the hash bash. And maybe my outdoor, but still debating. Oh and can you save a nancy for him too? So that makes two Nancy's and I got your PM just one pack of Lifesaver.:thank you:

This is the best place hands down to actually feel like a cared for patient, your crew goes above and beyond what's necessary. I can't thank you all enough.

~UP~

phatsesh

i want 2 chem d cuts please, and the pollen. youre so nice:dance013:

oh what is this nancy?

did you get my W.R. entry didnt see it on the web page.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Nancy's are spoken for. If anyone else who has picked up one of the few Nancy's passed out has any clones please bring any extra babies you might have.
Its gettin closer..:jump:

Have had a hectic week so I have my thoughts scattered everywhere.. what were your entries again? I will get them posted.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want to remind everyone that comes to the market or anyone shopping anywhere for clones that it looks like the state is experiencing a huge root aphid epidemic and be sure to look all the plants over thouroughly before you buy plants from ANYWHERE! Lets get this problem beat back! It sounds like Norcali has a great recipe thats working for him. We will be providing a 40x lighted magnifier loaner to check the plants with (just ask) and its a great investment to always take with you when you are clone shopping. If the club or vendor gets nervous when you pull out a magnifier then I would go a different direction. Pull the plant out of the pot and check those roots.. dig down the center a little ways and check the top roots.. It wont hurt a thing if the plant is healthy and if there are issues you will most likely see them.
We need to put the skids on the old root aphid experience.
Be diligent and CHECK THOSE PLANTS!
We are checking random plants from everyone who vends but realistically we cant check em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.