What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Yeah that is the GDP I had posted a couple posts previous. She is turning on color nicely now, she’ll get even darker in the next week.
Clone from Humboldt.

View attachment 19029561 View attachment 19029560

That's what up, I'm a fan, those purples especially the authentic clones are special. I lost the urkle when I got busted, I got it back once but wasn't stable enough to hold it, so I passed it around hoping to be able to get it back, I didn't manage to ever get it back after I got myself stable. Thanks for sharing.

Porky82

20240722_223121.jpg
20240725_215449.jpg
20240723_142043.jpg

kro-magnon

Veteran
Mo' purple. (Malawi x PCK) x PCK. Took them a week or two early because I was running out of weed & needed to make room.
View attachment 19084473
View attachment 19084472
I had to harvest a plant way too early recently because she was plagued by mold but as my jars were almost empty it was finally not so bad. The smoke quality would be better with more mature flowers, I had to harvest her at day 47 but it was a very fast bloomer, that's why she was attacked by mold long before any other plants of the same run. I think I would have harvested her around day 55.
Have you already smoked some of those early flowers or not yet?

kamyo

Veteran
I had to harvest a plant way too early recently because she was plagued by mold but as my jars were almost empty it was finally not so bad. The smoke quality would be better with more mature flowers, I had to harvest her at day 47 but it was a very fast bloomer, that's why she was attacked by mold long before any other plants of the same run. I think I would have harvested her around day 55.
Have you already smoked some of those early flowers or not yet?
It definitely still does the job. Smell and taste are good, although not as pronounced as it would've been. Effect is still really nice. The PCK and its hybrids are all very pleasant in effect, so that's still there. Just length of high and punch is lacking slightly. Easy solution to that is to just smoke some more.

Latest posts

Latest posts