What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary explo and his new mate, Cultimate 🦫

Rocket Soul

✓
This picture from above is UV burn on the leaves, forgot to mention:

View attachment 19087256
And you can see in this pic even lower buds are frosty, cause these leaves are 20-30 cm deep into the canopy already.
The way i see things there are two things visible here:
1 yellow/purpling leaves along with fairly mature looking buds: for a led grow in fade mode, with a finishing solution or nutrients restricted this is pretty normal, we get this if we do things right in the final weeks of our grow no matter what light. More purples is a led thing in general: great accumulation of anthocyanin due to missing heat in the leds. For purpling stems and leaves id recommend looking into high irradiation response (googleable) : lots of light with not enough temps for the plant to keep up. When the plants starts to fade the purple that was hidden under the green becomes visible, as the plant withdraws chloropyll from its leaves. Its something weve learnt not to worry about as we see it as a normal sign of things going to plan. If you dont withdraw nutes properly the fade tends to go more towards darkgreen/black in our some of our cuts. Same cuts grow normal under sun.
2: some indications of leaf serrations turning upwards, this would be a fairly common response to too much uv. Hope you dont mind me leaving my opinion. Its of course possible that you see this green/purple specifically under your led light source; id interpret it more towards uv quickening ripening and "chasing" the fade. I see only good work here, but was never onsite so i cant say for sure. But to me it looks fine and dandy :)

Latest posts

Latest posts