What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary explo and his new mate, Cultimate 🦫

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Hello @MedScientist , thank you!
I did have a rough start but managed to corect the PH and since then they are flying. As someone else said, most of the work was keeping them trained and still fitting in the tent. And I got lucky there, cause the stretch stopped right when I was nearing the tent ceiling with the light.
Also, Bobr wears glasses and he taught me a lot!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
EC 2.0 mS, PH 6.3, 23.8C, 63% RH
Looks like they enjoing the P in the fresh nutrient solution. PH has raised a lot since yesterday. I added more PH down.

Quick canopy pic:
1000036863.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
EC 1.95 mS, PH 6.2, 23.9C, 65% RH
They still eating on the P, I have to add ph down everyday. Today I also had to add nutrient.
Since I added more ventilation they gone over 10 liters of water drunk a day. The top reservoir emptied a bit faster than I was expected.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Spray
Silicate is an essential element for higher plants, especially when growing with water as a substrate. New pH neutral Silicate contains ancient deposits of biologically transformed organic matter, plus naturally formed silicic acid clay.

Silicate’s natural colloids improve cation exchange capacity to nutrient solutions improving nutrient availability to your plants.

Silicate stabilises nutrient solution pH and conductivity which reduces stress for rapidly growing plants.

Silicate also protects against toxicity from metals.

Last but not least, Silicate contains more than 60 minerals, which add more nutritive elements for plants to thrive on.

Our new Silicate comes from ancient deposits and is very similar to the old one, however, it has a few advantages:

It is richer in silicate
Its particles size is smaller, for a better solubility of the silicate
It incorporates more carbonates for a better pH stability.
It offers calcium to the plant.

How to use :​

• At the base of each plant : sprinkle 1 teaspoon (about 4 g).
  • In nutrient solution : 4 g/10 L
  • Powder directly on the leaves : 10 g to 50 g/m² or by foliar spraying of a solution of 4 g for 10 L of water.
https://www.terraaquatica.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Supplement-tableauAppli2022.pdf
So yeah, I have now added the Silicate aditive as well.