What's new

Experience with psoriasis?

El Timbo

Yes, everyone will have different triggers but tomatoes and the other nightshades are common triggers - in my case it is citrus fruits (which is a shame because I love oranges).

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
I used to make RSO oil and then add that to warmed coconut oil, as much easiest way to quantify. As far as I know the psoriasis is both an infection, often multitude of infections within the layers of skin, and an auto immune response and inflammation as a response to that. I can tell you from when i was dying of TB, the cannabinoids are pretty anti-bacterial, I'd vape some oil on a pipescreen as my chest was not going to let me smoke, and the relief that I'd feel was amazing. You could feel the pathogenic microbe being inhibited. I was misdiagnosed with the TB and actually treated it myself successfully before they figured it out, I can tell you medicinal mushrooms are HIGHLY antibiotic (reishi, shiitake and turkey tail), in two weeks of heavily dosing with them I regained 20% of my weight back and whatever was nailing me got nailed itself. They figured it out when I ended up in hospital soon after, going surfing where there was sewerage in the water and having a compromised immune system, got nailed by this virulent thrush so bad that the docs initially thought it was ebola, being in africa and all.

After that I trusted the mushrooms, reishi inihibits over reactions from the immune system, while kicking up you T-cells and the part of your immune system that conveys immunity long term and clears infections out. I've assisted a few people with psoriasis and the basics is dose the reishi regularly, while topically applying coconut oil, the cannabinoids in the coconut was just a bonus..as well any antibiotic essential oils one might add, oil of tea tree, mint, lemon, rosemary, thyme, oregano, myrrh etc...The coconut also just absorbs into skin and acts as a carrier pulling the other oils in with it. Take RSO and put on the skin and it will just sit there for days, take a half half coconut oil and it will just soak into the skin taking the THC with it...the psoriasis infection sits in the layers of skin, so something thats antibiotic and draws other oily antibiotic compounds of yours into the skin, will only help. My buddy who used to have it so bad, is a champion surfer, used to be sponsored by a jeans company and never wear shorts, nowadays he is sponsored by boardshorts companies.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Used to have a girlfriend that had allergies so bad she had to travel with adrenaline pen with her all the time. Dosing reishi regularly CURED that, like completely cured..took her to get to spring and hayfever season to realize...This was a lifelong illness cured, reishi works wonders on auto-immune disorders. I mean I had to stab her once with the pen in the heart, she was going into shock after she though it would be romantic to pull a mattress into a drying room and sleep under all the cheese skunk, the thiols or whatever was way too much for her, woke up in the middle of the night in convultions having a severe reaction..LOL.she had it bad..anyway reishi cured all that. Psoriasis is not unrelated.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing your experience.

There are several types of mushrooms with health benefits other than reichi. I have a mixture of mushrooms that is 15 g per serving in drink mix. Wondering if I should try the fresh reichi prepared like you did.

How much cbd and how often did you take it?

Would you add the RSO to warmed coconut oil to complete the batch before storage, or did you do that each time for specific doses as needed?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I talked to Global healing and he said the mushrooms are considered an "adaptogen" so they can help your body to adapt and cures a range of diseases.

Antioxidants and gut health benefits lead to improved immune regulation among other health benefits.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How often do you take the mushrooms? I have 15 grams I'm taking once a day, but they said there is no limit.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing the experience. Will do 3 doses of 15 grams of the Global healing mushroom drink per day. I like to take it with meals if possible. Would you recommend taking it more.

Should I make RSO and add that half and half to coconut oil, or would it be better to make coconut oil and add soy lechithin?

Have Dr. Bronners soap with tea tree oil, so thats great. Does lavender help? Want to try one thing at a time, but I'm interested in essential oils. Do you add that to the coconut oil or do it separately after the coconut oil?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not going to try the extracts yet, just sharing.

Going to take the mushroom drink, it makes you feel better.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I like the global healing one its a loose raw poweder. Want it minimally processed.

What form do you recommend taking mushrooms? Is a drink powder adequate?

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Could someone post the thread or recipe for rick simpson oil? Trying to find it.

Do I need to make hash concentrate before making RSO?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

As promised edits... an index to the thread as its posted by users key sections last update 7.25.2023
Most important links wiki style, feel free to contact me with suggestions
For in depth details read on and share ;)

*Reasonable therapeutic trial is defined as 6 wk of therapy with an appropriate dose, dose titration, and monitoring (eg, function, quality of life).

The PROBLEM

Conclusions​

Patients with cancer used MC with minimal medical oversight. Most received MC certifications through brief meetings with unfamiliar professionals. Participants desired but were often unable to access high‐quality clinical information about MC from their established medical teams. Because many patients are committed to using MC, a product sustained by a growing industry, medical providers should familiarize themselves with the existing data for MM and its limitations to address a poorly met clinical need.
Keywords: cannabis, complementary therapies, health communication, marijuana use, medical oncology

Quick Start

Disorders and Treatments
1.) Extracts the starting materials (thread @BadKittySmiles shared here by @BrassNwood )
... A.) Dry Sift (thread by @bubbleman)
... B.) RSO by Rick Simpson
2.) Decarb Temps activate the Meds (details by @Switcher56 )
3.) Administering and Dosage (credit given to source by @BrassNwood )

A lethal THC dose for a 70-kg human is therefore estimated at approximately 4000 mg/kg of THC, which is a dose of 280,000 mg THC and likely unachievable with oral consumption, smoking, or vaporization (World Health Organization 2012).

View attachment 18872537

View attachment 18869684
This PDF is available at https://nap.nationalacademies.org/read/24625/chapter/6
also here
The Health Effects of Cannabis and
Cannabinoids: The Current State of
Evidence and Recommendations for
Research (2017)
486 pages | 6 x 9 | PAPERBACK
ISBN 978-0-309-45304-2 | DOI 10.17226/24625
View attachment 18869685

Methods​

Using a multistage modified Delphi process, twenty global experts across nine countries developed consensus-based recommendations on how to dose and administer medical cannabis in patients with chronic pain.

Results​

There was consensus that medical cannabis may be considered for patients experiencing neuropathic, inflammatory, nociplastic, and mixed pain. Three treatment protocols were developed. A routine protocol where the clinician initiates the patient on a CBD-predominant variety at a dose of 5 mg CBD twice daily and titrates the CBD-predominant dose by 10 mg every 2 to 3 days until the patient reaches their goals, or up to 40 mg/day. At a CBD-predominant dose of 40 mg/day, clinicians may consider adding THC at 2.5 mg and titrate by 2.5 mg every 2 to 7 days until a maximum daily dose of 40 mg/day of THC. A conservative protocol where the clinician initiates the patient on a CBD-predominant variety at a dose of 5 mg once daily and titrates the CBD-predominant dose by 10 mg every 2 to 3 days until the patient reaches their goals, or up to 40 mg/day. At a CBD-predominant dose of 40 mg/day, clinicians may consider adding THC at 1 mg/day and titrate by 1 mg every 7 days until a maximum daily dose of 40 mg/day of THC. A rapid protocol where the clinician initiates the patient on a balanced THC:CBD variety at 2.5–5 mg of each cannabinoid once or twice daily and titrates by 2.5–5 mg of each cannabinoid every 2 to 3 days until the patient reaches his/her goals or to a maximum THC dose of 40 mg/day.

Conclusions​

In summary, using a modified Delphi process, expert consensus-based recommendations were developed on how to dose and administer medical cannabis for the treatment of patients with chronic pain.
View attachment 18869677
View attachment 18869678
View attachment 18869679
View attachment 18869680

While dronabinol was initially approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration on May 31, 1985,[17] it was not until May 13, 1986, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) issued a Final Rule and Statement of Policy authorizing the "rescheduling of synthetic dronabinol in sesame oil and encapsulated in soft gelatin capsules from Schedule I to Schedule II" (DEA 51 FR 17476-78). This permitted medical use of Marinol, albeit with the severe restrictions associated with Schedule II status.[18] For instance, refills of Marinol prescriptions were not permitted.

Original first post began below here :)

Ok this is asking for help guidance wisdom knowledge for patients and caregivers,
Im getting older and the old sources of information were such as
View attachment 18736134

View attachment 18736136
What I found so far

PRODUCING THE OIL
Place the starting material in a bucket of good depth to prevent the oil solvent mix from splashing out during the washing process. Then, dampen the bud with the solvent being used and then crush the bud material using a length of wood such as a piece of 2×2.
After the bud has been crushed, add more solvent until the bud material is completely immersed in the solvent. Work the bud material for three to four minutes with the length of wood you used to crush it.
Then slowly pour the solvent oil mix off into another clean container, leaving the starting material in the original container, so it can be washed for the second time. To perform the second wash, add fresh solvent to the starting bud material again, until it is once more immersed in the solvent, and then work it for another three to four minutes, with the piece of wood you have been using.
Then, pour the solvent oil mix from the second wash, into the same container that is holding the solvent oil mix from the first wash you did.
Trying to perform a third wash on the remaining plant material, produces very little oil and it would be of much less medicinal value as a medicine. But if you chose to do so the resulting oil from the third wash, could be used to help treat minor problems such as skin conditions.
The first wash dissolves 75 to 80% of the available medicinal resins off the starting material; the second wash then removes most of whatever resin that is of benefit, which remains. Oils produced from the first wash are the most potent medicinally but if high-grade starting material is used, oil from the second wash also has strong medical benefits as well.
If, for some reason, you have to work with material that is not as medicinally active as it should be, it is best to use the oil from the first wash only for internal use and then start to grow, or look for starting material that is of better quality. Remember, quality is more important than quantity and the more medical values the finished oil contains, the better it will work as a medicine.
Use something such as clean water containers, with a small opening at the top and insert funnels into the openings, then put large coffee filters in the funnels. Pour the solvent oil mix from the first and second washes, into the coffee filters and allow the solvent oil mix to drain into the containers, which are holding the funnels and filters to remove any unwanted plant material etc.
The more funnels and containers you use, the faster the oil solvent mix will be filtered. Once the oil solvent mix has been filtered, it is now ready to have the solvent boiled off. I should also mention that if you are using high quality bud, after the oil solvent mix has been filtered it often looks about the same as gasoline or at times it can be somewhat darker.
Remember that the solvent you are using was clear, so the yellow or darker color the solvent has taken on, is actually due to the healing resins which are now dissolved within it. If you do not already own one, you can purchase an inexpensive large rice cooker with an open top that has both high and low heat settings, to boil the solvent off the oil effectively. But make sure that the rice cooker is set up in a well-ventilated area and then place a fan nearby, to blow away the fumes as the solvent boils off.
This will prevent the fumes from condensing and posing a danger. Rice cookers are designed not to burn the rice as it cooks. So the temperature sensors which are built into these devices, will automatically switch the cooker back on the low heat setting, if the temperature within the cooker begins to get too high.
When producing oil, if the temperature gets a little over 300°F (148°C), it will begin to vaporize the cannabinoids off the oil and, of course, you do not want this to occur. If a rice cooker is working properly, it will automatically come off the high heat setting at roughly 210 to 230°F or (100 to110°C), which is above the temperature where most people say decarboxylation is said to occur,
This temperature is still well below the point that THC and other cannabinoids will vaporize off the oil, which remains in the rice cooker. This is why I strongly recommend the use of a rice cooker, to those who have never produced oil before, since it eliminates any danger of harming the oil in question. Plus the resulting oil is decarboxylated, which is also important, so the oil can achieve its full medicinal benefits.
I suggest that people should not try to use crock-pots and similar appliances to produce oil. When I first tried to produce the oil, I used a crock-pot and since I did not know how much heat these devices can generate, the oil overheated and was ruined.
So I think it’s only sensible that a beginner should start out by using a rice cooker and follow my instructions carefully. For by simply doing so, it can save someone new to producing this oil a lot of grief. A distilling device can also be used to produce this medication and reclaim the solvent that is being used. This method really does make more sense than using a rice cooker.
But stills which are designed to boil off solvents safely are expensive and most people, do not know how to operate one of these devices properly. If one is available, I prefer to use a still myself, but, in some countries, owning a still is against the law. If one is serious and wants to produce large amounts of oil, look into distilling and educate yourself in the proper use of this equipment.
Always make sure there are no sparks, open flames, or red-hot elements in the area while you are filling the rice cooker or boiling the solvent off, because the fumes produced from solvents are very flammable and quite toxic. I have used this same process hundreds of times and have never had a mishap, but for your own safety, please follow the instructions and make sure the area is well ventilated. I also caution you to avoid breathing in the fumes that solvents produce, since they can have unpleasant effects on anyone nearby.
It is also important to note that some of the airflow from the fan, should be directed towards the bottom of the rice cooker, since fumes from the solvent can often accumulate there. If you look at the bottom of a rice cooker you will find one or two small vents and if the fumes from the solvent enters these vents it could cause a fire.
So I have found that by aiming the airflow from the fan at approximately the center of the rice cooker, the airflow will still carry the fumes from the top of the rice cooker away and will also prevent these fumes from accumulating under the rice cooker at the same time. Make sure that the fan is running and produces enough airflow to blow away the fumes and if you are using a multi speed fan you will probably find that the lower speed settings will accomplish this task.
Then fill the rice cooker until it is about three quarters full of oil solvent mix, this allows room for the oil solvent mix to boil off without splashing over. Place the rice cooker on its high heat setting and then begin boiling the solvent off. Never attempt to do this without the use of a fan, since the solvent fumes could accumulate and if they come into contact with the heating element within the rice cooker, it could cause these fumes to ignite.
As the level in the rice cooker drops, continue to carefully add the solvent oil mix you have remaining, until you have nothing left. When the level in the rice cooker comes down for the last time and has been reduced to about two inches of solvent oil mix remaining. Add about 10 to 12 drops of water to the solvent oil mix, which remains in the rice cooker. This small amount of water allows the remaining solvent, to boil off the oil which remains in the rice cooker more readily and it also helps to cleanse the oil of solvent residue, as the last of the solvent is being boiled off.
When there is very little remaining in the cooker, I usually put on a pair of gloves and then pick up the cooker and begin swirling its contents. This is done with the airflow from the fan still taking the fumes away and it can speed up the finishing process slightly. As the heat within the rice cooker increases, the cooker will automatically switch from the high heat setting and then go to its low heat setting, which prevents the oil within the cooker from overheating.
As the last of the solvent is being boiled off, you will hear a crackling sound from the oil that is left in the cooker and you will see quite a bit of bubbling taking place in the oil that remains. Also, you will notice what looks like a small amount of smoke coming off the oil in the rice cooker, but don’t be concerned, since this is mostly just steam produced from the few drops of water that you added.
After the rice cooker has automatically switched to its low heat setting, I usually let it cool until it can be switched to the high heat setting again. After the cooker has automatically switched itself to the low heat setting for the second time, I then take the inner pot out of the cooker and pour its contents into a stainless steel measuring cup.
I have found that some strains of cannabis can produce an oil, which is actually finished and ready to use after the rice cooker has switched itself to the low heat setting for the second time, but in most cases it is still best the finish the oil properly. There will be a small amount of oil remaining in the pot that you will find almost impossible to get out, unless you use something like dry bread to absorb the oil, while it is still warm. Then, small amounts of this bread can be eaten as a medicine, but remember it can sometimes take an hour or more before you feel its effects.
So be careful about how much bread like this you consume, because even a very small amount may put you to sleep for quite a few hours, just the same as the raw oil will do itself. Another good way to clean up whatever oil remains in the pot, is to wash the pot out with a small amount of alcohol that will absorb the oil, leaving you with a hemp oil tincture, which will vary in medical value depending on how much oil the alcohol now contains.
A tincture such as this can be very effective in the treatment of skin conditions and just a little can go a long way, which can save you money. Since I often liked to mix oil from several strains anyway, I usually leave the remaining oil in the pot until the next time I need to produce the oil. In addition, for those who smoke tobacco and would like to see that much of its harmful effects are removed, then producing what I call happy tobacco should satisfy your needs. All you have to do is heat a small amount of tobacco up in the rice cooker and it will absorb whatever oil is present and then, you should have a substance that will be much less harmful and put you in a better mood when smoked.
By mixing oils from different strains, you receive the medicinal benefits from all these different types of oil and I have found such oils to be effective, in the treatment of just about everything. If you have many different varieties of good cannabis bud at your disposal, I think mixing the oils from different strains of Indica is a good idea, but if you do not, often the oil from just one strain will probably satisfy your needs.
Take the oil that you poured into the stainless steel measuring cup and put it on a gentle heating device such as a coffee warmer to evaporate off whatever water remains in the oil. Quite often, it only takes a short time to evaporate the remaining water off, but also some strains produce more natural terpenes and flavonoids than others. These terpenes and flavonoids can cause the oil you now have on the coffee warmer to bubble for quite some time and it may take a while for such oils to cease this activity.
When the oil on the coffee warmer has little or no bubbling activity visible, take the oil off the coffee warmer and allow it to cool a bit, after which it can be drawn up into the plastic syringes for use.
Another way to finish the oil without the use of a coffee warmer, is to put the oil in an oven set at 120°C or about(250°F) for about thirty minutes to an hour. Both of these methods work very well to bring the oil to a finished state.
Then, using plastic applicators or syringes with no needles that should be available from your local drug store, use the plunger of the syringe, to slowly draw the warm oil up into the syringes and then allow it to cool. As the oil comes down to room temperature, the resin or oil which contain the healing cannabinoids, will become a thick grease-like substance and it is then ready to use as a medicine. Sometimes the resin is so thick that it can be hard to force it out of the syringes when cooled. If such a thing happens, simply put the syringe in a cup of hot water, then in a short time you should be able to squeeze your dosage out more easily.
There are times when a patient could force too much oil from the syringe, but if this happens, just pull back on the plunger of the syringe and the excess oil can usually be drawn back into the syringe, without too much difficulty. On average, a dry pound of material will require about 2 gallons (8-9 liters) of solvent to do the two washes which are required. If you plan to produce the oil from more or less starting material, simply do the math to determine roughly how much solvent will be needed.
From start to finish, it usually takes three to four hours to accomplish the whole process, and then the medicine is sitting there ready to be used.
It should also be mentioned that this oil has an extremely long shelf life. But for long-term storage, I would put it in a dark bottle with a tight lid or a stainless steel container. If kept in a cool dark place when stored, it can maintain its medicinal potency for a great number of years. At first, it may seem daunting for some to try to produce their own medicine but in reality, this process is extremely simple.
All you have to do is carefully follow these instructions and after you produce this medication a couple of times, you will find that it is not much harder to make than a cup of coffee.
Highest Regards
Rick Simpson

What I hope to gain with this thread
  1. Easy todo recipe
  2. That uses no carcinogenic chemicals
  3. Is easily dosed by an older maybe not so competent patient
Other factors
  1. shown to stop cancer
  2. is as effective for treating pain as opiates
High hopes here I know, best thing I liked so far was the CO2 extractions (maybe prohibitively expensive?) and maybe make some gummy bear doses with all natural ingredients
Due to arthritis and gout trying to avoid artificial sweeteners as well/

Please post thoughts recipes etc as you see fitting, feel free to link other threads by copy paste local url if its been discussed here on IC before please

Maybe list some of the indica / sativa with the best yields on a run. Focused on pain insomnia, appetite currently, but share what you like.
I will use this first post as ongoing edit to simplify finding the information without reading the whole thread as we go
A type of consensus/treatise post on the subject thread with the most liked posts and solutions for quick reference
the condensed wiki version if you will, let me know if I make any errors or omissions ;)

As promised edits... an index to the thread as its posted by users key sections 7.25.2023
Most important links wiki style, feel free to contact me with suggestions

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
The mushrooms are much more effective extracted into a tea or the like than in the raw form. the stomach only can extract so much from the dense dry mushroom cellulose matrix. Extracts if one doesnt have the mushrooms and time and skills to make teas or extracts work well. Look for "dual extracts" combining both alcohol and water extracts to get all the active ingredients out. If making teas, include herbs like oregano and thyme and rosemary as they greatly improve the flavour, I use rooibos tea too and include lemon juice or vitamin C for the anti oxidant effect to protect actives in the brew. One can get two effective brews out of the dried and sliced mushrooms. Extracts one can just add to a cup of tea or coffee etc. 5g or equiv of reishi is plenty for a daily dose.

I didnt use CBD but do full spectrum extracts of keif and trim, and popcorn buds. Fill gallon jars with dry material and pour cold fridge or freezer temps ethanol to fill and close jars and shake a 100 times or for 60 seconds, put a sieve over the top and quickly pour out the ethanol into a big barrel..I'd do a few jars at a time. I'd repeat this 3 times till it was starting to come off green. By experience I'd pulled off most actives at this point. I'd distill off the alcohol or just boil it off on a double boil, till down to a litre or two and put that into jars and into the freezer to winterize it and then filter out the fats that crud out after a day or two in there, then put the concentrated alcohol back onto the double boil to get it till almost all ethanol off and it starts really thickening up, then add whole lot distilled water and that grab a bunch of chlorophyll gunk..I'd add enough water so the tiny amount of alcohol left gets its resin forced out of it and let cool till cold and pour off the dirty water..its a careful balance that as one doesnt want to loose resin in the water alcohol mixture..but after repeat once twice stripping alcohol traces out the resin more then double boil the resin for a while in a thin film in bottom of a pot till no more bubbling, its pretty much decarbed at that point and dark but pretty clean, most terps broken down or driven off by the process but it makes darn good medical oil..used to give it away by the litre back in the day to cancer patients and all...It all depends on your skills and what gear you got and how much weed you have to play with..

One can make much cleaner oil, much more efficiently, but it would require more gear, more risk etc...I wouldnt make it that way anymore but if I had no gear and needed some oil, that would be the ticket. You can just use the coconut oil as the solvent and repeatedly extract into it till its saturated, but you also have no way of quantifying how much within some reasonable accuracy how much is in there...but at same time for topical coconut oil for something like this, it probably would make no difference, its not like chemo thc doses for skin cancer that like a 50/50 oil...you can go much weaker..to be honest for something like this id just extract some dank weed repeatedly into coconut oil and as it cools while stil liquid stir in essential oils too and let it all cool into a homogenous lump..easiest way to skin the cat. And I'd just get some good mushroom extracts and dose that daily and rub the oil on twice daily or more, whatever rate of topical application of the oil that gives the most relief.

You can even mix bicarb and make a toothpaste, LOL..which also used with xylitol to cure infected tooth roots that dentists were like no ways you can cure that, you must root canal, and I was like you fuckin mad, root canal, bad science as far as I'm concerned.. a month later they had to eat their words in following check ups..coconut oil and other oils is really effective at killing infections just underlying the surface. Its a standard veternary medicine when normal medicines not available, its antibiotic nature is well known and studied.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
How often do you take the mushrooms? I have 15 grams I'm taking once a day, but they said there is no limit.
you can, but thats like assist fix cancer or cure covid etc.. doses...watch your blood pressure taking bigger reishi doses, as it lowers it but sometimes too much..otherwise the mushrooms are super soft on the body one can dose higher..But 3-5g daily maintainance dose good, 10g daily fix something dose, 15g plus daily you got HIV or cancer or something thats needing a chemo dose..generally..but im no doctor, just speaking from experience.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Another plant to explore possibly is Buchu. I had a persistant UTI infection, thrush again, from this hot swede i was dating a bit LOL..thank god nothing more serious hahaha...anyway this bastard was resistant to common antifungals and docs had me trying this cream and that cream for 6 months trying to dent this thing making fire in my peehole..fuck...then I read this paid advertorial news article, about this plant Buchu, used to treat persistant UTI infections, and one needs to only drink the tea. They were selling some product, but i was like hey I know Buchu, being a well known local medical plant, very aromatic leaves with novel citruslike terpenes and I know the guys that farm it here, and I know of the history of the oil being part of the european pharmacopea for well over a hundred years and to this day, they still export the oil of, at high price for medical use in Europe. And I had some "Buchu water" in the cupboard which is the hydrosolate left over from the steam distillation of the buchu to extract the export oil, it is widely available here in health shops and if you know the farmers etc. It doesnt go off, can sit for ages as its so laden with essential oils that are very antibiotic.

So I read this article and it says how when you ingest it and pee out the oils and sweat out the oils, latest research was showing it nails the fungicide resistant strains of common UTI fungi etc. so I was like hey what do you know I have some equivalent, got nothing to loose and a burning crotch and downed a glass of Buchu water..and had one the next morning, and three times a day, till three days later, I swear that thrush was fucking dead..LOL...6 months of docs throwing everything at it, and I drink this water laden with a plants oils and 3 days I'm cured..LOL Been a buchu believer since then and one of the few times those marketing articles were actually useful for me. Couldnt believe how fast annd effectively it worked. I would guess, and put money on it, that buchu oil in coconut oil, with other oils like weeds oils, and rosemary thyme oregano, etc, even myrhh, would cure most topical infections or infections under the skin, probably cure skin cancers too LOL and the thyme also help with warts etc..being strongly antiviral.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Though don't quote me on the skin cancer, I've cured my own 3 times with 50/50 coconut oil and the above few posts ago RSO oil so at the same time..though these days i'd just take some BHO and do the same, but I got a vacuum pump and chamber and tubes and tumbler so ....blast some kief make oil and put in coconut oil rather than my joint...but many ways to skin the cat.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
I only started putting it in the coconut oil to stop smokers from intercepting it enroute to patients, as it took up the weed oil so well and was so horrific to smoke..LOL this was in mid 2000's I had a skin cancer on my cheek and was experimenting with oils, different solvents different, but either way once purged and I'd slap it on my skin, it would stay there and not absorb..I only called it RSO oil later as thats the term that was later being used and alcohol was the solvent that I also settled on to do bulk giveaway oil. I must have been one of the first to put it in the coconut oil, LOL..but was because I'd send it to patients via buddies and firstly the syringes I'd put it in would get there half empty, or half the syringes get there, and also was such a bitch to get out as well, had to first warm up the syringe in a pan of warm water..

Once I mixed it with the coconut oil it was easy to deal with, the smokers couldnt smoke it, LOL and all was well, I had leftovers in a pot that I couldnt suck up and used to wipe it only face...2-3 months was how long it took for a large coin sized cancer to completely dissapear. I was checked by docs before and after and long after its not returned healed up decade and half more since, juse had one two more..but treated the same..

I spent time in east africa and there coconut use as a skin cream and general daily skin tonic and moisturizer, is ubiquitous and now years later understanding its properties, for something like psoriasis its so useful..the weed stuff in there as said before is just a bonus antibacterial.

CaptainLucky

I have suffered with psoriasis for over 20 years. Had light treatment this didn't work & left me with more problems. I haven't tried cannabis oils. But sounds good. I now get psoriasis covering my face. So going out is another problem
I have it on both legs and feet and it itches like crazy and burns like fire 🔥 if I scratch it. Plus I shed flakes like snow ❄️. Horrible affliction. CL🍀