What's new

ecsd...

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
CHACO: Damn good thread first and foremost! Nice crop for sure. I smoked some ECSD up at fest in ME and it took me off my feet almost like getting hit my a mack truck doing 90. But it didnt even come close to looking as dank as yours with those fat ass clayaxes. For sure got this strain on lock. Been talking to a few rep growers in the area and might be getting a cut of ECSD if its TRUE ECSD. any pointers on what to look for pheno wise once i see the mothers? thanks for the heads up and nice crop. I trade a pound of my best for a hit of that :tiphat:

Have Fun Be Safe
-NeG978-

TicalionStalion

Chaco, I used to grow the best deez w the 600s. idk if its because u can get them alittle closer, or maybe because the heat was alittle less when I was runnin 600w...but anyway, thats when my deez was the greasiest! ;) great pics bro.

TicalionStalion

also, call me crazy, not that Im trying to make any point, and it may be purely coincidental...but my dankest deez run EVER was hit hard w mites 2nd half of flowering, lol....self defense?

G

guest121295

Oh no, trust me I've seen a few very stinky diesel tops covered in mites.The stink was so bad I smoked it anyway...I hung the branches upside down(somebody, Madrus Rose maybe, told me) and all the mites moved out to the top and when I pulled the bud apart I found no mites, just some eggs on the leaves.Smoked great!!:tiphat: Shit I just made a fresh batch of floramite too.Between that and rotating dr deadbug(spinosad) I've managed to be almost 100% mite free.You have to be mite free to play diesel games all year.Smoke a stoker and look deep into that veg room, that's what I do, every damn day...

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Mr H, let me tell ya', so far I've cut for 15 hrs and there's still some buds left, solid ones too.I imagine I cut an oz/hr or maybe 1.5 but I have a slightly disabled right hand that slows me up.You should see the pile of roaches on my cutting table...I'd be happy if I had 10-12 oz from this...I'd bet if you're running a vert stadium with ecsd you're gonna be trimmin' for hrs too my friend.This plant can yield almost as much as any cut going...I'm thinking of building 6 of these chambers all 3x3 or 3x4, all isolated with cooltubes either 1000W or 600W, one plant per chamber...My experimenting gives me a pretty low gram/watt but we have to fuck around a bit or go mental:). Mr H, be sure and put up a pic, I'd love to see the deez in a stadium setup!!:dance013:

First off, INSANE looking Sour Chaco!!! :tiphat::tiphat:

Had to share a pic, hope you don't mind. Your thought of an air-cooled 1K in a 3'x3' with a plant or 2 is a GREAT idea. I'm running a 3'x3' scrog with 2-SSSDH clones, absolutely loving it. Pics are @ ~ day 66-68 flower, have to check.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Absolutely, I'm waiting for a few big hazes to finish then it's reconstruction.I think I can fit 4-6 separate rooms in my space.I just need to figure out how to run the pipes.I've always loved tight closets with good ventilation and reflective walls.I found an insane haze that's in re-veg right now, another few weeks and the cuts should shoot some branches, my newer ecsd's are still in veg.My veg room is 5x8 and totally stuffed with plants that need a space, hopefully I can clear the last of this ecsd mess today and have my space back:).

MrMagic

hey Chaco your rockin it man,hope you dont mind if i share a couple pics of my sour.the first pic is a sour d,veged for 45 days in a 5 gallon pot with some supercropping along the way. took her down at day 70.feed with all Ionic nutrients grow,bloom,boost.the picture is not the greatest but she was a beast growing over 6' tall and yielded about a half p.thanks man keep up the good work
picture.php

heres one of just the tops with flash
picture.php

and 1 in tent at day 62
picture.php

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Mr.Magic. Thats the literally the most disgusting sour d plants I've seen. Lol

Just Busting balls Looking really Beast for sure. Def a monster What type of wattage u use for that baby. Half of P of sour is def always good!!!! Good job!

G

guest121295

I'm dancing around at how this sour came out.A buddy of mine and I were chatting while I pulled buds off the stems and agreed that the sour is the shit by which all other buds are up against, when it comes out right it's the gold standard of smokes.You can never have too much sour, ever!:)
picture.php
picture.php

mrheadie

Mr H, let me tell ya', so far I've cut for 15 hrs and there's still some buds left, solid ones too.I imagine I cut an oz/hr or maybe 1.5 but I have a slightly disabled right hand that slows me up.You should see the pile of roaches on my cutting table...I'd be happy if I had 10-12 oz from this...I'd bet if you're running a vert stadium with ecsd you're gonna be trimmin' for hrs too my friend.This plant can yield almost as much as any cut going...I'm thinking of building 6 of these chambers all 3x3 or 3x4, all isolated with cooltubes either 1000W or 600W, one plant per chamber...My experimenting gives me a pretty low gram/watt but we have to fuck around a bit or go mental:). Mr H, be sure and put up a pic, I'd love to see the deez in a stadium setup!!:dance013:
right on chaco. trimming for hours is def in my future, it was even running the deez flat! as far as running her in vert goes, she's has some serious potental. i put 6 in this run but i fimmed them like i did when running flat and they are not reponsding as well as i would of hoped. going to put them in untopped or topped once next run to see how she does. the mom i put in is a different story, she has 50-60 bud sites! they aren't huge buds, but should have a nice pull (my early guess is 5-7 oz). i'll get some pics in the next week or so for ya.
peace
headie

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had the great pleasure of visiting w/ Chaco recently.
Upon cracking the door to his inner sanctum, I was assaulted w/ the stench of this dried beauty. This w/ 3 or 4 scrubbers going!
I was even more rewarded in our bud trading when he included a jar of this dankness. Def the best example of ECSD I've come across. :D

I'm in traveling mode, and this stuff is brutal! Was over a buddy's place before going to a show, and I broke up some bud to roll a J. I had to request a baggie cause the J was just reeking me out in my pocket.
@ the show, my buddy got a call from his wife who was out earlier. She just called to bitch about the house stinking! We didn't even smoke there, just busted up a bud for a J!
I'm now having my car serviced. I had to go buy some Ziplocks and triple bag this jar before feeling secure about keeping the jar in the vehicle.
How to go Chaco, great job! :good:

G

guest121295

...and no one understands why I can't go back to the hardware store!! Now I have to drive 10 miles for a nail, all because I stunk up the store.:)

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
gotta love that ecsd...i've been verbally assaulted at a drug store standing in line to pick up my girls prescription....all i can really say is that the conversation ended in me telling the older trashy obese woman to continue enjoying her miserable existence because it's only a matter of time before all of the mc nasty clogs up her arteries.....i was just sitting in the waiting area and a second later the lady is pointing in my face threatening to call pigs etc...bitch needs to leave cali lol...sorry for cloggin up the thread but im sure we've all got our sour stories

looks super kill btw chaco!

G

guest121295

I'm stuck at home if I handle it in the morning, I try to do everything early now and only go out for liquor if I stink.That's one of my fascinations with this plant is how the odor carries and rides the wind, out of your pocket and down the street or across the room, even chem d doesn't throw it like the ecsd, it's something about the resins that throw it.:thank you:

mrheadie

...and no one understands why I can't go back to the hardware store!! Now I have to drive 10 miles for a nail, all because I stunk up the store.:)
my boy will never let me live down stinking up the church on his wedding day! my other boys wife wouldnt let me keep it in the truck, so i brought it (triple bagged) into the church with me and everone could smell it! at one point i was laughing so hard i was crying hearing everyone around me talking about smelling herb! shes a stinky bitch, but we all love her.

peterpan

Veteran
Im a pretty sharing guy with weed , give it away all the time don't even think about it, but the jar of ecsd CHACO gave me I guard like a dog with a bone. This man really has her dailed in. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Latest posts